• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Assorted Roses, 24 for 24 |1-800-FLOWERS.COM-91080
Disclaimer
link to pay pal redem  $15 coupon  (EXP 6/30)  + USE CODE " SEMFREE " FOR FREE SHIPPING  as little as $9 for 2 dozen mixed roses bouquet only for that price here: http://ww30.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=91080   UPDATE appears free ship is dead try using this code 25% off  code MTHR25

Search for item 91080 - 24 roses for $24

Select Bouquet Only - I have found the shipping code does not work if you add a vase.

Goto checkout

Select Paypal option and login

You will see $ 15 credit in payment options along with your primary form of payment before being redirected back to 800 flowers

once back at 800 flowers enter in promo code SEMFREE to get free shipping - place order

You will be redirected to confirmation page which will not show discount but don't worry

You will receive notification via e-mail on the transaction

many other combinations

thanks  xeeeej for sharing the coupon

Member Summary

$9 for 2 dozen mixed roses
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Promo code expired (SEMFREE). Shipping charge is $15.00

dogdoc (May. 08, 2014 @ 11:31a) |

"We’re sorry, the promotion code MTHR25 you entered is not valid for any items in your cart."

FrugalFreddy (May. 08, 2014 @ 12:10p) |

sorry guys I looked those wore the only 3 I found  still try SAM15  for 15%off

tommythe (May. 08, 2014 @ 12:43p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

no promo code acce[ted

TY OP!

Thanks Worked like a champ

Awesome deal OP!!!

Could not get to work. Oh well no Mother day gift here. Fatwallet way.

Worked for me!
Thanks OP!

MrBudMan, you have to add the promotion in the OP's first link to your PayPal account first.  Then click on the site link and follow his instructions.  It is pretty easy.

Thanks, worked great! It says that no promo codes are accepted for this offer, but... if you enter the promo code it does apply the shipping discount.

Why do I get shipping charges of $14.99 for Friday delivery? I thought it was free.....  Am I missing something?  When do I get the $15 credit (I already placed the order, anyway)?

- Merchandise Amount:$24.00
- Discount Promotion Code SEMFREE:
( SEARCH FREE SHIP PROMOTION )- $14.99
- Shipping Charge:?$14.99

Sub-Total:$24.00Tax:$1.44    

Wow! Worked for me. Charged my Paypal about $25 including tax then gave me a $15 discount in Paypal itself for a total of about $10!

To people having problems, all you have to do is read the OP and follow instructions. Every issue people have posted is literally taken care of if you just follow the instructions. 

Completed on my mobile. Thanks a million! For those confused make sure to hit the PayPal link first to add the coupon

The total on final 1800flower checkout page is before the paypal discount. Your receipt from Paypal will take off the paypal $15.

proof
Disclaimer
 Like op said it will show 24ish plus tax but the final price will be less when you are emailed the info.

Thank you. Can't beat 9$ for Flowers.

Worked well! $9.01 cannot be beat for Mother's Day!
PayPal Transaction details:
Credit Card Charged: $9.01 USD
Special offer (PayPal Credit) $15.00 USD

Great find - I actually paid $.01 more to have delivered Saturday for Mother's Day! Woo Hoo!!!

SEMFREE no longer works.

"The promotion code you entered has expired."

Almost worked...the free shipping code went in. I clicked Submit Order. It went to a page that said to correct the error. An error didn't show so I went back to re-do it. I put promotion code in again, it said it expired...Will try again later.

Great deal. Worked without any problems.

I get "Promotion code has expired" when I enter SEMFREE.

think the free shipping has died. Great deal though.

"This special offer cannot be combined with Promotion Codes. Click here for gifts that can accept Promotion Codes."

When i put the code, says code expired. Is there no other free shipping code? that expired too quickly. HELPPPPP

Free shipping code "SEMFREE" has expired

worked for me.. thanks op

Could not get any other code to work, I'm happy with the $15 Paypal credit - it cancels the shipping cost.

free shipping expired! all well... .Costco here I come

roseusa said:   worked for me.. thanks op
  when?

shipping expired

DEAD

Even without the shipping, it's still not a bad deal. $24 for 2 dozen roses, shipped. I got in for 1. For what it's worth, the coupon is still live on their website, just not functioning. I found it on google, but the details say it's valid through 6/30. That doesn't mean it works, just that it should work.

http://ww12.1800flowers.com/collection.do?dataset=10366&conversi...

Code or Paypal coupon did not work:

Conversation with representative:Thank you for choosing 1800Flowers.com. A representative will be with you shortly.All representatives are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 0 minutes and 10 seconds. Thanks for your patience.You are now chatting with Alexandra.

• Alexandra: Hello!  How may I help you with your order today?
  • Me: Hello, I am trying to use a coupon for free shipping "SEMFREE". has this expired just recently? My friend just used this to buy flowers for mothers day.
  • Alexandra: I will be happy to assist you with your order.
  • Alexandra: May I have the arrangement code you wish to purchase?
  • Me: not sure waht that is. I have a Code: 91080M
  • Alexandra: Thank you.
  • Alexandra: Please allow me a moment.
  • Alexandra: I am sorry, I just verified and this special offer cannot be combined with Promotion Codes. However, I can offer you an alternate item applicable for a discount.
  • Alexandra: I apologize for the inconvenience. Since this item has a discount we cannot combine promotion codes.

I tried placing my order at ~7:45 Central Time.  
Looks like they updated this item so that additional discounts cannot be applied.

i got

• The promotion code you entered has expired? 

paypal coupon does work . just used it . no free shipping but the paypal deal covers the shipping so still a good deal....plus 9% Cash Back is pretty good last year i paid about 50.00 so this is half of what i expected

Wow. Customer-lack-of-service. I followed the OP's instructions, and was going to put the free shipping code in after the PayPal payment (which, it appears, is no longer working) and the order got placed.  So I called... not to complain about a code or a promo... just to cancel the order.

• Me: "I need to cancel this order that I placed inadvertently about 30 minutes ago."
  • CS: "Well, if it is with a florist, it can be cancelled. If it's a vendor, it can't be. It looks like it's with a vendor."
  • Me: "Well, the problem is with your website. When I chose 'PayPal' as the payment type, it told me that I could confirm the order, but when I submitted the payment on Paypal's site, your site told me that was complete."
  • CS: "Okay, let me check. Well look here, it's your lucky day. Your order can be cancelled."
  • Me: "Okay, thanks."
  • then nothing... for a good minute...
  • CS: "Thank you for calling 1-800-Flowers..."

I will be interested to see if the cancellation actually happens, or if I end up paying and having no flowers delivered. I have a feeling I'm going to have to fight for my $45...

Edit: Website is showing Cancelled now, so probably no delivery...

dead for free shipping code, was going to be my first flower order delivered

it appears the free shipping code expired however there is a second one try it and goog luck
25%off  code MTHR25

also try code  sem15 for 15%

Skipping 3 Messages...
sorry guys I looked those wore the only 3 I found  still try SAM15  for 15%off

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014