• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Mpow 12000mAh External Battery Portable Charger Power Bank for Cell Phone iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS iPad 4 3 2 Mini iPods Samsung S4 S3 Note 2 S2 S1 i9500 i9300 N7100 Nexus 4 Nexus 7 Nexus 10 Sony L36h L39h Blackberry Z10 Nokia Lumia 920 900 HTC One EVO Thunderbo
Disclaimer

Mpow 12000mAh Backup Battery Portable Charger Power Bank for Cell Phone iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS iPad 4 3 2 Mini iPods Samsung S4 S3 Note 2 S2 S1 i9500 i9300 N7100 Nexus 4 Nexus 7 Nexus 10 Sony L36h L39h Blackberry Z10 Nokia Lumia 920 900 HTC One EVO Thunderbolt
Disclaimer
The Mpow 12000mAh External Battery Portable Charger Power Bank is on sale at Amazon for $27.99 with Free Super Saver Shipping.

Black Linky 
Silver Linky 

Enter coupon code "PO12MPOW" during checkout for $11.00 off.

Shipping is free since the pre-coupon total is above $35.00

This was posted last month in the forums for $2.00 more, it seems the price on these keeps going down

Received 4.3/5 stars based on 139 customer reviews on Amazon

• 12000mAh Capacity
  • Dual USB Ports
  • Lightest & Thinest Power Bank in the world.
  • Aluminum Alloy Material

Member Summary

Mpow 12000mAh External Battery Portable Charger Power Bank (Black or Silver)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got one last time when it was on the frontpage of SD...Works fine but a little bit heavy.

I'm waiting a deal for their 8000mah

I'm surprised at the broken English in the listing.

"Made of Samsung polymer battery core, have a much longer discharge performance than regular 12000mAh batteries. 
Extraordinary portable power bank require most powerful battery core, which determine the quality of the power bank. Polymer battery core is the most advanced technology battery core by far, it contains lot of merits: never explode, safe; Astonishing 800 charge-discharge time, its application life is 1.6 time longer than normal battery core; quantity of charge doesn't have a Significantly decreased after 3 years of constantly use."

danielsanish said:   Got one last time when it was on the frontpage of SD...Works fine but a little bit heavy.

I'm waiting a deal for their 8000mah

Same experience, slightly heavy and slightly large also.

Its heavy for sure not easy to carry around but its a good price for this capacity.

For carrying around during the day to keep my phone and/or camera charged, I have and prefer the 10000 mAh version of this. Same footprint, but thinner. For long trips (like our recent 11 hour flight to Europe) where I'm charging both mine and my wife's tablet, I have and prefere the 12000 mAh version. They both have their space. I forgot to charge the smaller one and had to carry the larger one around one day and it was much more noticeable in my pocket. the 10k is so thin.

Can't find the dimension on this.
How is it compared to this (beside 1000 vs 1200mAh) :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ITILPZ4

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014