• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Vitamix 32oz. Dry Blade Blending Container with Recipe Book QVC.com
Disclaimer
Vitamix Dry Blade Blending Container (32-oz.) w/ Whole Grains Cookbook - $50.00 with $7.97 Shipping at QVC.

• Includes 32-oz blending container and whole grains cookbook
  • Grinds grains, beans, or rice; kneads dough
  • Easy-off lid
  • 10"H x 5-1/2"
  • 3-year Warranty

Similar product & recipe book are going for $139.99 on Amazon.

QVC
See QVC promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While still ridiculously overpriced, that's about HALF what I've seen it for elsewhere.

Missed it last time. Ordered 1. Thx.

Mine is ancient I need the older version

Great price...complements the Vitamix I got for Christmas quite nicely!

Thanks, OP, in for one! Great price and since I have the 48 oz.wet container the tamper will fit!WIN, WIN,,

Thanks OP, and %6 CashBack from TopCashBack.com

other than the price whats so special about this container that the standard one cant do?

The dry blade container has flatter blades capable of pulverizing dry items into powder.  For instance, if you want to make almond flour just drop a handful of almonds into the container then turn it on...voila.  The standard container is typically only good for liquids and "wet" foods.

So I just want to make sure, are you saying I cant make flours w the standard one or that you can but this one does a better job? Also are the containers all plastic or are they glass? I couldn't find that info.
TIA.

Sold Out We're sorry. This item is not available at this time. Please continue shopping for other product options.

------------------------------------------------------------
Miss it. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014