rated:

Member Summary

lowes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
darn expired....argh

wandl (May. 15, 2014 @ 12:20p) |

If anyone is buying mulch, the Home Depot in my area (and on the website) is selling the red stuff at $2 a bag. I found ... (more)

JoshiMajeer (May. 15, 2014 @ 12:46p) |

It's dead.

gbenson (May. 15, 2014 @ 1:30p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great timing. Just saved me 60 bucks. Thanks!

any Home Depot 10% saving? I'm looking to buy a lawn mower.

Missed the 10-off-50, but at least I saved 5 bucks on a wheelbarrow just now. Thanks!

I was soo sad when the other codes didn't work yesterday, glad I waited for fatwallet

mic101 said:   any Home Depot 10% saving? I'm looking to buy a lawn mower.
††
Just goto Home Depot service counter and "ask them if they will give you 10% off for shopping with them instead of Lowes"
Also bring your coupon and show them. I have a friend that worked there and they Price match Competitors prices all the time....They usually check the competitors website also...

Is there a visible coupon...like with bar code, etc?. I made a huge purchase few days ago and want to see if they honored these. Thanks

Thanks

damn bought something today in store i could have gotten cheaper ordering for pick up.... 20 miles away hmmm is it worth working for the savings??

Chase is also running the 5% Cash Back with a purchase at Lowes.com

thanks for the coupon. been waiting to buy a riding lawn mower. got the 10% off and a free dump cart for buying the mower this weekend. Plus 6 months zero interest. I'm happy!!!

Coupon worked great. Made a big purchase for building a composite deck.

maxima365 said:   Chase is also running the 5% Cash Back with a purchase at Lowes.com
†I just checked Chase's site. They have 5% ultimate Cash Back for Lowes also, make it 10% CashBack.
Go to Chase, take the link in there to Lowes, check out and apply this code to take 10% off the price;
then pay with your Chase card.

Thanks, Farfisa850, good to combine with chase

dazedxxx said:   † Just goto Home Depot service counter and "ask them if they will give you 10% off for shopping with them instead of Lowes"
Also bring your coupon and show them. I have a friend that worked there and they Price match Competitors prices all the time....They usually check the competitors website also...

††
You said to bring your coupon to show them. Where's the coupon link?

Any idea when this one expires? I couldn't find anything about expiration.

Still working on 5/12.

Worked yesterday 5/13

Looks dead.

darn expired....argh†

shaggymutt said:   Missed the 10-off-50, but at least I saved 5 bucks on a wheelbarrow just now. Thanks!
††
If anyone is buying mulch, the Home Depot in my area (and on the website) is selling the red stuff at $2 a bag. I found Lowes was more expensive even with the $10 off $50 coupon.

I made the mistake of buying online, then I had to run around like a chicken with my head cut off looking for customer service and then someone to pull the mulch. Next time I'm buying in store and avoiding internet sales. It easily tripled my time in store.

It's dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014