FRESH MAINE LOBSTER

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://getmainelobster.com/store/checkout/

My mom wasn't impressed with the email I sent out yesterday, saying "Just 2 dinners for 99 and free shipping? What kind of a choice is that, Mark? I've seen you do better."

So, today, I'm back to the drawing board with another 50% off everything on the website deal, except for items currently on special or discounted.  Per my mom's instruction, and in the spirit of providing variety to my best customers, I offer you the absolute best deal you can find online (call me if you find one better, I will match it). Use coupon code "MOMSAIDSO" at checkout for 50% OFF your order. 

Member Summary

Get Maine Lobster
Thanks TomPtz
Disclaimer

Get Maine Lobster
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding, how can you have pudding if you won't eat your meat?

curvesahead (May. 09, 2014 @ 10:30p) |

Eet mor chikin

qcumber98 (May. 10, 2014 @ 12:15a) |

Redbeard25 (May. 10, 2014 @ 6:59a) |

Mom will LOVE it.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fix the junk title, OP.

Also unless you are the owner, you didn't send out any emails to " your mother ".   

Important information needs to be in the first post.

Just as tasty and more fun is going down to the local river and catch crawfish with kitchen tongs.

Ouch, this place is rough.

Price and place belong in the title.

Price and place belong in the title.

For those prices, may as well fly to Maine.

It looks like cal0264 just copied and pasted the copy from a marketing email.

Not a deal. It's easier to just drive to get my own...

Ive seen you post better Mark..try again.

Lobster is over-rated, I'll take some fresh ahi sashimi any day over lobster.

After the 50% discount may I please pay an extra ludicrous charge for shipping? Please, please, please

12 red in 2 hrs. Not quite a record but close.

Save the lobsters! Eat meat!

I was hoping it was $ .99 w/ free ship

Q: When is a sale not a sale?  A: When it's from this place.

Geez, for the shipping cost alone, I can drive myself to the coast and catch my own.... I don't see this place lasting that long.

hoosierary1 said:   Lobster is over-rated, I'll take some fresh ahi sashimi any day over lobster.
  so is mercury

Atariman56 said:   After the 50% discount may I please pay an extra ludicrous charge for shipping? Please, please, please

If the thread had Monster Cable in the title it would have been a new record, no doubt.

I used to get the LobsterGrams from discover, back in the day $100 got you a $200 certificate…. Not for me personally, but my dad loved getting them as a Xmas or Fathers day gift, still does. When I was younger it made me feel like a shooter.  I think they still have them but now 75 gets you $100….

Atariman56 said:   After the 50% discount may I please pay an extra ludicrous charge for shipping? Please, please, please

Actually the shipping isn't that bad. Look up 2 Day shipping for 7-10# and see what you get.

The lobster prices are insane though. 2 - 1 1/4 for $80, on sale? Should be about $20

How much for a case of the crabs?

m362w said:   How much for a case of the crabs?
  A couple of beers and a dirty pickup

m362w said:   How much for a case of the crabs?
  Giggity

MisterEd said:   Save the lobsters! Eat meat!
  If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding, how can you have pudding if you won't eat your meat?

curvesahead said:   
MisterEd said:   Save the lobsters! Eat meat!

Eet mor chikin

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014