• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

iPhone Trade 122650 - Best Buy
Disclaimer

Sell Electronics. Cash for iPhones, iPods, Androids | Nextworth/Target Partnership Site
Disclaimer
BestBuy.com
Valid 5/8/14–5/11/14

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/iphone-trade-122650 

Trade Up to iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c

Get up to a $200 gift card when you trade in select iPhone models and purchase and activate an iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c at a Best Buy store near you. iPhone 5s 16GB just $1 after trade-in and 2-year agreement.

$100 gift card guaranteed with trade-in of iPhone 4 and purchase of iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c
$150 gift card guaranteed with trade-in of iPhone 4s and purchase of iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c
$200 gift card guaranteed with trade-in of iPhone 5 and purchase of iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c

Target.com

http://www.targettradeinprogram.com/#?lnk=L1L2_Cell_050414_HERO|... 

http://www.targettradeinprogram.com/search/1/cat/iphones/ 

trade-in online:
Step 1get a quote
Step 2send it in. FREE UPS shipping.
Step 3get paid. a Target GiftCard® will be mailed to you.

RadioShack.com

http://www.radioshack.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=23278946... 

$99.99 for an iPhone 5s or free after eligible iPhone trade-in w/ 2-year plan $100 value applies to trade-in of iPhone 4s AT&T/Sprint/Verizon; value for other models/carriers will vary. See trade.RadioShack.com for other models. Appraised value will be given as a store credit, which may be applied instantly to your purchase. Product must power on and be in fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing or liquid damage, not be PIN locked, and include original chargers/accessories

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iphone
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Expired thread on Target Trade in Program here:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1310553/
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Trade in a Verizon IPhone4 for a free IPhone 5S sounds great.
Green for you OP

FYI - for those with verizon accounts, it might be better to trade in the device with verizon. Prices paid are the same as above. AFAIK, their program does not require you to purchase a new phone, and hence you might be able to get a better deal with a new contract via WalMart or ratshack.

Target prices are Target RED for 4 or 4s. Samples...

iPhone 4 16gb Verizon - $42
iPhone 4s 16gb Verizon - $86
iPhone 5 16gb Verizon - $209

rsuaver said:   FYI - for those with verizon accounts, it might be better to trade in the device with verizon. Prices paid are the same as above. AFAIK, their program does not require you to purchase a new phone, and hence you might be able to get a better deal with a new contract via WalMart or ratshack.

Where do you find this info?

rsuaver said:   FYI - for those with verizon accounts, it might be better to trade in the device with verizon. Prices paid are the same as above. AFAIK, their program does not require you to purchase a new phone, and hence you might be able to get a better deal with a new contract via WalMart or ratshack.

Yep, I did this 3 months ago.  Bought my 5S at Target (it was on sale plus they offered another $100 credit to my account after 60 days), sold my old 4s 16GB at VZW store the next day.  They applied $200 to my account and my monthly bills have been offset by that credit

VZW did try to sell me accessories, but after I asked if they had genuine lightning cables (they did not), they just applied credit to my account.  Oh, and at least my store, they only wanted the phone; not the charger, headphones or the original box.  My phone was pretty nice condition, albeit with battery drain, but it worked perfectly when turned on.  I'm not sure if they give you more if you have bigger memory version...

(The nice thing about doing this at VZW store, is that, you get credit right away, no waiting for them to receive it and determine how much they will give)

aadam101 said:   

verizonwireless.com/tradein

Sample values:
iPhone 4 16gb verizon - $100
iPhone 4s 16gb verizon - $150
iPhone 5 16gb verizon - $200

You can then apply the gift card towards your monthly costs...  But you can also do it at their retail stores and get instant credit applied to the account as dpid mentioned.

rsuaver said:   
aadam101 said:   

Sample values:

You can then apply the gift card towards your monthly costs...  But you can also do it at their retail stores and get instant credit applied to the account as dpid mentioned.

That's not the same offer.  The Best Buy offer is a "guaranteed" amount.  VZW makes not such guarantee.  I entered the information about my iPhone 4 and they only offered $27,

aadam101 said:   
rsuaver said:   
aadam101 said:   

Sample values:

That's not the same offer.  The Best Buy offer is a "guaranteed" amount.  VZW makes not such guarantee.  I entered the information about my iPhone 4 and they only offered $27,

Unless anything has changed, what rsuaver posted is what VZW will give.  
I can vouch that VZW gave what they said;  when I did it 3 months ago, they had same offer, albeit with different $ (the price a few months ago for 4s 16gb was $200)
Someone can verify by going into the store.  I suggest VZW account credit over BB GC, but to each his/her own.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014