• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Coboc 6 ft. HDMI® A Male to A Male Cable (Black) - OEM $1.49 shipped W/Code EMCYTZG294 Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882850010&...

HDMI High-Speed - 10.2 GHz bandwidth

Supports 3D in full 1080p resolution and resolutions up to 4K/2K (3840/2160p).

Audio Return Channel allows TV's audio feed through your sound system with just the single cable - no need for a separate audio cable.

Support photographic color standards including sYCC601, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC601 for better compatibility with digital still cameras.

Use this cable to connect various High-Definition devices such as: DVD Players, Satellite Boxes, LCD Projectors, Plasma TV and HDTV. Audio Return Channel allows HDMI-connected TV built-in tuner to send audio "upstream" to a surround audio system. Smartphone, Digital Camera, Media Player, Xbox, and PlayStation.

Backwards compatible with all classifications of version 1.3. 3D capable with televisions and devices that provide this output.

Gold Plated for better quality Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection Supports uncompressed audio/video signals Fully HDCP compliant to Provide highest level of signal quality Supports multiple audio formats, from stereo to multi-channel sound Perfect for both high-definition video and standard video formats Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

HDMI (9.36kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice Post!

rated:
$1.35 with 1% Fat wallet Cash Back!

rated:
This got 4/5 eggs based on 279 customer reviews.

rated:
Gethome said:   $1.35 with 1% Fat wallet Cash Back!
  It could have been less if you had used topcashback with a 1.5%, which is what I did. Hey, a few cents less is better.
Thanks OP.
But I think your math is wrong. Since you get 1% from $1.49, that is 1.5 cents, which I don't know how they would do that, do they round it up to 2 cents or just one cent?
With 1.5% at least I know I'm getting 2 cents, because that would be 2.2 cents.

rated:
ElGuache said:   
Gethome said:   $1.35 with 1% Fat wallet Cash Back!
  It could have been less if you had used topcashback with a 1.5%, which is what I did. Hey, a few cents less is better.
Thanks OP.
But I think your math is wrong. Since you get 1% from $1.49, that is 1.5 cents, which I don't know how they would do that, do they round it up to 2 cents or just one cent?
With 1.5% at least I know I'm getting 2 cents, because that would be 2.2 cents.

I shouldn't be writing after a long run. Apparently I wasn't thinking straight.

1% is not 10%

Thanks for putting in your 2 cents (or 1.5 cents), or whatever it works out to...

rated:
In for 4 thanks OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014