• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Perks - The Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition comes with hundreds of dollars' worth of preloaded content. Stream all your favorite shows and movies with a 3-month Hulu Plus membership for new users. Bring your photos, docs and videos anywhere with 2 years of dropbox. Then browse wherever you are with 12 months of Boingo Wi-Fi access. Plus you get a $25 Google Play credit to download apps and $50 in movies and TV shows with Samsung Hub and WatchON. Ownership has its rewards!

Product Details:

Carrier - Wi-Fi Only
Color - Color: White
OS - Android 4.3, Jelly Bean
Camera - Front-facing Camera: 2.0 MP
Camera - Rear-facing Camera: 8.0 MP
Memory - Internal Memory: 3GB RAM & 16 GB
Display - Resolution: WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
Display - Size: 10.1"

www.ebay.com/itm/310952834987

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Note (57.94kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These have a stylus with a digitizing layer in the display so annotating documents and making hand written notes is entirely different and IMO much better than using a stylus with an Ipad or other capacitive screen tablets. for example, there is no problem with palm rejection and the resolution is much higher.

It is hard to find apps that take advantage of the stylus but they do exist. The S-note app included is a good start. Look at the reviews on A m a zon for ideas on using the tablet.

rated:
Although the OS come with it is Jelly Bean, Samsung has rolled out KitKat so you can updated to the later Android version now.

rated:
Despite what the listing states, there is zero chance of getting those Samsung Perks on these Samsung refurb models this time around. Unlike last time where you could simply put in any serial from a Samsung tablet on the Samsung perks website to get the codes, now you must register for the Samsung perks from the qualifying tablet using the included app. The app deletes itself after the first use and does not come back even with a system reset. There are many complaints on their Facebook support page. Even those with legitimate claims from qualified non-refurbished models are having issues getting the Perks.

rated:
In for one finally - no tax in CA does it for me.

rated:
i just order 2 from this seller for my 2 sons.

rated:
I worked for a marketing company and I was hired to work in BB to sell these things...I would not invest more than $25 for one of these...tech support is putting your head out your window and screaming help...it froze up again.

rated:
belgique said:   I worked for a marketing company and I was hired to work in BB to sell these things...I would not invest more than $25 for one of these...tech support is putting your head out your window and screaming help...it froze up again.

We use a couple dozen or so of the Galaxy 8" Notes that we use in our in our shipping department 12 hours a day 7 days a week to print pick orders and shipping labels to Bluetooth linked printers and we have never experienced a single hardware lockup issue with a Samsung tablet since we started using them last August . I also personally have the newly released 2014 Galaxy Note  12.2" with KitKat 4.4 for about a month now and I have not experienced any hardware issues so far. My only issue with Samsung  as noted above in my original post in this thread is with the Samsung Perks program which ironically they have outsourced to a marketing company that only communicates through Facebook and has employees that are dumber than dirt when it comes to the product promotion and redemption process they are supposed to be promoting. . Perhaps Samsung needs to get rid of clueless third party marketing but their hardware is rock solid.

rated:
Back to $389.00

rated:
Alegre70 said:   Back to $389.00
  I see the same looks like deals over

rated:
While the deal at this link is done, look under daily deals and it has been relisted if you still want one.

rated:
cnIsfg said:   Despite what the listing states, there is zero chance of getting those Samsung Perks on these Samsung refurb models this time around. Unlike last time where you could simply put in any serial from a Samsung tablet on the Samsung perks website to get the codes, now you must register for the Samsung perks from the qualifying tablet using the included app. The app deletes itself after the first use and does not come back even with a system reset. There are many complaints on their Facebook support page. Even those with legitimate claims from qualified non-refurbished models are having issues getting the Perks.
  Just for the record, I did get the perks on this deal - making it an even better deal!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014