• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Diablo 9 in. 6/12 Teeth per in. Nail Embedded Wood Reciprocating Blade - Trial Offer-DS0912BWP at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
The Diablo 9-in. Embedded Wood Reciprocating Blade (Trial Offer) is on sale at Home Depot for $1.00 with free in-store pickup.

Linky

It's available in-store as well.

9-in. 6/12 Teeth per in.

This one is also available for $1.00:

Diablo Steel Demon 9 in. 14/18 Teeth per in Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades for Metal Cutting (Thanks to aacdable)
Linky

Member Summary

BLade
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Good deal OP Thanks

ArtieLange (May. 13, 2014 @ 11:23p) |

I ordered 20 each on both blades on Sunday, picked up yesterday with no problem. YAY!

inomoto (May. 14, 2014 @ 4:52p) |

I ordered 45 wood and 45 metal. 90 total. I went to Home Depot today to pickup my order... even though I got confirmatio... (more)

sadeqq (May. 15, 2014 @ 9:34p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal. Too bad i've got some spare already. ;(

great blades at a great price.. in for 24... † did not cancel my order... all picked up great deal!

Also these are $1.00:

Diablo Steel Demon 9 in. 14/18 Teeth per in Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades for Metal Cutting

Link

Got 5 of each, thanks OP and aacdable!

Just made 2 separate orders 1/2 hour apart and both cancelled after placement, maybe just a local store thing??

So since price are same for Metal and Wood cutting blade, if I use Metal Cutting blade for Wood cutting, Can I assume that, it will run for longer life or is there any difference in the performance based on teeth ?

Metal blades will take a lot longer to run through wood, as the teeth are smaller.

Using a repriprocating saw is my favorite way to prune small-mid sized tree branches too... WAY easier than using loppers and a lot less hassle (and safer) then getting out the chain saw.† They make pruning blades but the regular wood ones like this work great too.

Good to stock up on in case they get dull or break. Or in my case bend them because I had let it buck back.

I got a call cancelling my order about an hour after putting it in. They said that there was no stock left. Online said 99 in stock, I ordered 10, still said 99. I ordered 99 more. Still shows 99 in stock.

got 45 wood, 45 bimetal!

thanks OP

Thanks OP. in for 10

Picked up 5 of each since I was going past HD on the way to dinner. Clerks couldn't find them because they were hanging on a cardboard display at the end of the aisle instead of with the normal supply of saw blades. One actually walked right by them when I was following him.
Thanks OP

Just in time.† Got a lot of old, flooded wood, to cut out.† Hate changing blades when I'm on a roll - and never let a nail stop me when I'm cutting - until the blade burns up.† Ergo, I'm out of wood blades.† I don't expect much for this price, but . . . at this price per blade I can afford to cut a lot more nails.† Thanks.† Really do need these.

in for 20- let's hope they don't cancel my order - cheers.

Thanks OP, order 10, So far everything is a go, waiting for me to pick them up.

in for 5. Thanks op.

aacdable said:   Also these are $1.00:

Diablo Steel Demon 9 in. 14/18 Teeth per in Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades for Metal Cutting

Link

††
Thanks I'll go ahead and add that to the OP!

ordered 5 of each. Just got called by the store - and they said that they show 48 in stock of each but cant find them. Me thinks the employees just got a bunch of blades.

ko22 said:   ordered 5 of each. Just got called by the store - and they said that they show 48 in stock of each but cant find them. Me thinks the employees just got a bunch of blades.
† I'm in the same boat, except the store shows 49 of each.† Seems odd.† Might have to go in the store and see if they have them.

I now see "sold in store only" on the website.

Order cancelled and could not order online from any of the 4 stores close by. Called on phone and was told they found them but were for purchase instore only.

Per the tool Dept. they go on sale Monday but they set out the display and I got 20. Display says 1 per customer but I did the self checkout.

johnnybs said:   
ko22 said:   ordered 5 of each. Just got called by the store - and they said that they show 48 in stock of each but cant find them. Me thinks the employees just got a bunch of blades.
† I'm in the same boat, except the store shows 49 of each.† Seems odd.† Might have to go in the store and see if they have them.

††They probably called head quarters and advice them about this. Since I got a called this morning letting me know that they were ready but they asked me how did I get a hold of this deal, because it wasn't suppose to be in the website. I told the person that I found them on line and that is how I order them. He said they were not suppose to be on line and the deal was not even live in store yet. So, my best guest is they pulled from the web site and cancel every one else. I order it last night, and picked it up today in the morning.
My other guess is that this deal is dead for now.

Good deal OP Thanks

I ordered 20 each on both blades on Sunday, picked up yesterday with no problem. YAY!

I ordered 45 wood and 45 metal. 90 total. I went to Home Depot today to pickup my order... even though I got confirmation email saying ready to pick up... they could not find them at the online order pickup area.

SO.... the manager let me go get any of the diablo blades that were 6-12 inches. Not the super expensive diamond tipped ones for $15... but I got to pick any 45 wood, and any 45 metal blades!

Worked out better for me since I was able to use a coupon for 10% off, and also use my tax exempt status. AND... use my gift cards that I buy for 10% off! I got mostly 9 inch blades, but got a handful of 6 inchers and 12 inchers!

Thanks again OP, and thanks to Home Depot for doing the right thing after I drove 25 miles to this particular store to get them! I wont be needed blades for a while...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014