• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's | Shop Clothing, Shoes, Home, Kitchen, Bedding, Toys More
Disclaimer
Hey there guys! This is for Cardholders:

Here's the 30% off coupon: SAVENOW30

Also earn $10.00 Kohl's Cash with every $50.00 spent. (Redeemable between May 19-31)

I'll keep an eye out for a free shipping code, but as of right now it's only free on $75+.

KOHLS LINKKKKKKKKKK 

If you're not a Kohl's Cardholder, no need to fret, because they're still offering their 20% off Friends & Family discount too. Just use coupon code YES2FAM. Here's the post for the Friends and Family Sale

Currently, they're also still offering 15% off Sonoma Outdoors Patio Furniture and Decor with coupon code PATIO15.

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks SieSilverStars
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Honestly, WTF cares? They accidentally sent you the wrong item. They're not trying to insult you. Get over it.

And size 3... (more)

billrubin (May. 23, 2014 @ 3:33p) |

Can I use this in stores?

herolddanielle (Jun. 02, 2014 @ 1:00p) |

hello.....do you have a 30% off for up coming sale ????? also free shipping code....thanks

Venetian1 (Jun. 02, 2014 @ 5:50p) |

Current Coupons and Offers:

Note - You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.  

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
FOREVER10 - Extra $10 off $10+ Forever Vera Fragrance Purchase (1oz/1.7oz sizes) (exp 9/30) 
FURNITURE20 - 20% off Accent Furniture (exp 9/7)

Kohl's Charge:
AUGPYD15 - 15% off with Kohl's Charge  (exp 9/9)

Non Kohl's Charge:
WEEKEND15 - 15% off Purchase (9/1)
WEEKEND20 - 20% off $100 Purchase (9/1)
AUGUST10 - $10 off $25 (exp 9/1) in-store pass 
TENOFF25 - $10 off $25 (exp 9/1)
TREAT4U10 - $10 off $25 (exp 9/1)
($10 off $25 codes do not stack)

DISCOVER - 10% off $75 Purchase (exp 1/2/15)
SAVEVS4 - 15% off $75 Purchase (exp 12/31)
WELLS15OFF - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 1/2/15)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 8/20 - 8/27, spend it 8/28 - 9/1
Earn it 8/28 - 9/1, spend it 9/2 - 9/14

Clearance low-to-high 
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It says "invalid coupon code"?

The Promo Code you entered is valid from 05/14/2014 through 05/21/2014

Do you have an image of the coupon for in store use?  Thanks!

OP:

Please correct your info.

Kohls cash is only earned from the 14-18th only. it is NOT a full over lap.

Ok so I just want to get this straight bc I've never seen this before... I have Kohls cash to use now through 21st so if I wait til 14th I can use my Kohls cash, % off and earn more Kohls cash?? I've just nvr seen earn and redemption periods overlap like that...

jessicajensenpirate said:   Ok so I just want to get this straight bc I've never seen this before... I have Kohls cash to use now through 21st so if I wait til 14th I can use my Kohls cash, % off and earn more Kohls cash?? I've just nvr seen earn and redemption periods overlap like that...

not quite, Kohls cash redeemed is NOT eligible towards the spend to earn new KC, nor will the 30% off apply against it.

Such that, if you spend $100  in store before tax, use $40 in Kohls Cash to pay, apply 30% off to the remaining $60 left, you'll pay $42 + tax and earn NO Kohls cash.

Ok I see now thank you!!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
jessicajensenpirate said:   Ok so I just want to get this straight bc I've never seen this before... I have Kohls cash to use now through 21st so if I wait til 14th I can use my Kohls cash, % off and earn more Kohls cash?? I've just nvr seen earn and redemption periods overlap like that...

not quite, Kohls cash redeemed is NOT eligible towards the spend to earn new KC, nor will the 30% off apply against it.

Such that, if you spend $100  in store before tax, use $40 in Kohls Cash to pay, apply 30% off to the remaining $60 left, you'll pay $42 + tax and earn NO Kohls cash.

Correct.  Keep in mind that that the order in which Kohl's applies discounts is in their favor.

I imagine a Kohls gift card works in the same fashion as Kohls cash and is not eligible towards the $50?

You imagine incorrectly. Only KCash is the culprit. All other forms of payment are good.

Could you pls upload the coupon image ? ..It wd be helpful..Thanks in advance!!  

thanks op

it really sounds like its worth it to get a Kohls credit card

Just pay it on time.  Every time.  And be prepared for a low limit and slow terms for increases. 

30 off kohls
Disclaimer
30% off image

I FOUND A FREE SHIPPING CODE FOR OVER $50 STARTS TOMORROW  FREE50MAY

Will the stores accept a copy image of the discount or do they require an original?

Free shipping code for KC
shippingmvc

Kohl's Big & Tall promo code
Disclaimer
There is also a code for Kohl's Men's Big & Tall purchases: $10 off your entire men's Big & Tall purchase of $30 or more in store or at Kohls.com with promo code: BIGTALL10
Promotional offer valid May 14-May 24, 2014.

The free shipping code, with use of your Kohls card, is shippingmvc.

SHIPPINGMVC free shipping

I purchased the ninja master prep for 59.99. My total after taxes and minus the 30% was 44.53. Does my order qualify for the 10 KB, this is my first time using my card

hey thanks for the coupon image !!

missypap said:   I purchased the ninja master prep for 59.99. My total after taxes and minus the 30% was 44.53. Does my order qualify for the 10 KB, this is my first time using my card
  Hi missypap - I don't think you'll get the Kohl's Cash on that amount. Here are the minimum spends for Kohl's Cash with the 30% off coupon (from the Kohl's Coupons and Clearance master thread )

With the 30% off code during KC earning periods - SPEND:

$48 or more to get $10 KCash, equals $68.58 or more before using 30% off coupon.

$98 or more to get $20 KCash, equals $140.00 or more before using 30% off coupon.

$148 or more to get $30 KCash, equals $211.43 or more before using 30% off coupon.

$198 or more to get $40 KCash, equals $282.86 or more before using 30% off coupon.

$248 or more to get $50 KCash, equals $354.29 or more before using 30% off coupon.

$298 or more to get $60 KCash, equals $425.72 or more before using 30% off coupon.

deby2014 said:   I FOUND A FREE SHIPPING CODE FOR OVER $50 STARTS TOMORROW  FREE50MAY
  Thanks deby2014, that will be good for folks without a Kohl's Charge.  The run dates for that code are actually 5/16 - 5/18. 

Not letting me use 30% off and applying $20 Kohls cash?

~~The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied.
I can use 30% off OR Kohl's cash but not both??

NEVER MIND - Had a Kohl's Care bear in there as a filler.. (not eligible) took it out and all is good.

Would love the coupon image. It would be most helpful when at the stores!

I was gonna buy curtains, the offer yesterday was Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (effective 25% off). I figured that might have a chance of staying, but alas, its gone, so the 30% off, would only net me a 5% difference.

Shame too, $90 for 8 panels isn't bad, but its not as awesome as it could have been.

stiltner said:   I was gonna buy curtains, the offer yesterday was Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (effective 25% off). I figured that might have a chance of staying, but alas, its gone, so the 30% off, would only net me a 5% difference.

Shame too, $90 for 8 panels isn't bad, but its not as awesome as it could have been.

Look for different curtains. Or wait for the next go-round. You WILL be able to double-dip.

Cabot get coupon

ladybug1405 said:   Would love the coupon image. It would be most helpful when at the stores!
  Scroll up. I posted it a few days ago.

Yes is smart of them to keep me coming back to use Kohls cash or to spend more to get it! I haven't tried it yet but here's code I found for free ship w Kohls card...shippingmvc says expires 19th

I just used the 30% coupon plus I had a $10 of big and tall and I used my Kohls cash of $40  , I spent $200 and I received after payment Kohls cash of $40 , so it does apply .

So I just used the 30% coupon plus the $10 big and tall coupon I also had Kohls Cash of $40 . After all the saving I only paid $210 , I indeed received $40 in Kohls Cash all over again . So yes you can apply them to your order to get Kohls cash , once at the end of you order you qualify to get $10 for the $50 spent you will receive your new Kohls Cash ! 

Don't spread misinformation about something you know nothing about.

You spent $260 - $40 KCash - $10 B&T = $210, which got you $40 in KCash. If the original KCash had counted, you would have received a new $50 KCash on the $260 spend.

I used SAVENOW30 and SHIPPINGMVC for under $75.00 and they both worked. Thanks!

Kohls Free shipping code : SHIPPINGMVC expires May, 19th 2014.

Shippingmvc for free shipping

Skipping 23 Messages...
hello.....do you have a 30% off for up coming sale ????? also free shipping code....thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015