• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free set of Polk Audio OWM3 Speakers ($99 value) with the purchase of a Sonos Connect AMP @Amazon. Both are Amazon Prime, so free shipping is available to Prime members.
(Offer good through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on June 7, 2014, or while supplies last.)

$521.00

Amazon.com: SONOS Deals 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Free set of Polk Audio OWM3 Speakers ($99 value) with the purchase of a Sonos Connect AMP
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
currently AMP price is $499.00

price checker: http://camelcamelcamel.com/SONOS-CONNECT-Streaming-Amplifier-ZonePlayer120/product/B001CROHU4
Amazon have not changed price on this for more than a year
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems to be a better deal than the free bridge they were offering in the past.

Is this dead? Says we can't find what you are looking for

I see it working now!

Not showing up for me. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just going in and out of stock?

The white looks dead, the black still work

wiseguy151 said:   Not showing up for me. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just going in and out of stock?
  can you add them to cart? it will still show $99 at cart, the discount will take off at check out, the black is still shown 18 in stock for me

The price is reflected at the checkout.

Neilium said:   The price is reflected at the checkout.
  It would be nice if the price was reflected in the OP (for the AMP)

peterskm said:   Seems to be a better deal than the free bridge they were offering in the past.

I have been told by the moderator that "We do not allow posts that offer or request referral information, whether through a link, URL, email, phone number, or direction to a referral site."

I do think that it should be known that Sonos is still oferring a FREE Bridge with the purchase of a Sonos, including the Play1.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014