• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
MetroPCS Alcatel One Touch Evolve $19.00 FS: Link

Can be unlocked for $1.99: Link

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

MetroPCS Alcatel One Touch Evolve (24.42kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal, maybe a repost though. They also have the Huawei Valiant for the same price, smaller screen but dual core CPU, and also cheap and easy unlock codes.

If you can order them directly from the MetroPCS site no activation is required, some stores may require you activate the phone.

rated:
OOS online

rated:
These all have been going in and out of stock online for awhile ... very hit and miss.  The LG L70 was available yesterday for $49 (no rebate) but it wouldn't let me check out at that price. 

I have a Huawei Valiant and an LG F6 both of which I have unlocked and use on T-Mobile ($10 per year Pay As You Go plan - after initial $100 for first year) and Lycamobile.  Excellent deals if you can get one in stock and are able to actually check out.

rated:
better specs and free for the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce
http://www.metropcs.com/metro/category/PhonesandMore/Phones/Andr...

rated:
In store only.

rated:
Need a GSM phone to unlock and use in Europe with a european sim during an upcoming trip. Would any of these work if unlocked?

rated:
mbseeker said:   better specs and free for the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce
http://www.metropcs.com/metro/category/PhonesandMore/Phones/Andr...

If you are planning on using the phone with the MetroPCS service that is a better phone all around, especially for free, but it requires a rebate that requires two months of active service on a new line.

rated:
hmm
valiant verses evolve
neither has 4G-would that really matter if using over seas?
dual core,gorilla glass, smaller camera, bigger battery and (lot) less memory for the valiant

at 20 bucks maybe I should just buy both

rated:
WindWalker said:   ...

The issue isn't whether to buy both (which isn't a bad idea) but the fact that you cannot buy either right now without doing a MetroPCS activation.
They are both available "instore" only right now, which means you must get MetroPCS service on them at least initially.   In the past, these have been available to purchase online, which meant you could just pay the price, forgo the rebate, and not have to activate them.  As mentioned above, they periodically seem to pop up for a short time as available online.

rated:
ForSpud said:   
WindWalker said:   ...

The issue isn't whether to buy both (which isn't a bad idea) but the fact that you cannot buy either right now without doing a MetroPCS activation.
They are both available "instore" only right now, which means you must get MetroPCS service on them at least initially.   In the past, these have been available to purchase online, which meant you could just pay the price, forgo the rebate, and not have to activate them.  As mentioned above, they periodically seem to pop up for a short time as available online.

Yea I was thinking if I F5 it and either/both happened to show up

rated:
Can't expect much from a $19 phone but how is the battery?

rated:
I have had the One Touch Fierce ($75 eBay) for a month and "love" it for what it is...i've been very impressed. I like it better than my N4 since it has 4G. I would pay a little more for the Fierce over the Evolve. 

rated:
The store I went to would only sell it if you activate it on a new line. Would I be able to buy it off the site, get it unlocked and upgrade my old metro pcs phone?

rated:
Does anyone know what UMTS (3G GSM) bands the Metro Alcatel Evolve supports? Different websites have differing info, manual states it is triband UMTS meaning no band 1 (2100 MHz). Am specifically looking to see if it has 2100 MHz. Thanks a lot.

rated:
I have no experience unlocking. I ordered two of the Evolves and I previously ordered 2 T-Mobile SIM cards that are unactivated. I want to unlock both Evolves and activate a shared plan with T-Mobile. Can some kind forum member take me through step by step? Do I unlock first with the SIM T-Mobile sim card in the phone?etc?
Thanks in advance

rated:
I have no experience unlocking. I ordered two of the Evolves and I previously ordered 2 T-Mobile SIM cards that are unactivated. I want to unlock both Evolves and activate a shared plan with T-Mobile. Can some kind forum member take me through step by step? Do I unlock first with the SIM T-Mobile sim card in the phone?etc?
Thanks in advance

rated:
suavejazz said:   I have no experience unlocking. I ordered two of the Evolves and I previously ordered 2 T-Mobile SIM cards that are unactivated. I want to unlock both Evolves and activate a shared plan with T-Mobile. Can some kind forum member take me through step by step? Do I unlock first with the SIM T-Mobile sim card in the phone?etc?
Thanks in advance

I used a sim on my active T-Mobile account.  Ordered the unlock code from eBay.  Put the active sim in the Evolve.  A popup screen will ask for the unlock code, so enter it there.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014