$15 off $150 at Staples

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This was a first for me so I was confused by it. The large white envelope almost got tossed out without being opened an... (more)

bobluciano (May. 19, 2014 @ 7:04p) |

Yeah, the white envelope doesn't give any indication as to what is inside.  At least the yellow envelope has a warning o... (more)

RedSombrero (May. 19, 2014 @ 7:23p) |

You can usually get the same deal ($20 in CashBack for a $25 LE Card) with UR points as well if you have Chase accounts.... (more)

alvinrocket (Jun. 03, 2014 @ 3:58p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hmmmm. coupon already redeemed....

camar0 said:   hmmmm. coupon already redeemed....
  Same

What URL were you browsing when it popped the ad?

why trouble? I added the coupon from the link at retailmenot and added the card it applied automatically I am not arguing just curious as to why trouble and then what type?

Chase UR Mall - Staples
Disclaimer
FYI, you can also get a working coupon by going to Staples through the Chase UR mall.

bobluciano said:   why trouble? I added the coupon from the link at retailmenot and added the card it applied automatically I am not arguing just curious as to why trouble and then what type?
  it wasn't a coupon at retailmenot, you clicked an ADVERTISEMENT, which generated a 1 time use coupon.

That's why we asked where you were browsing, so we can see if it will show us the same ADVERTISEMENT...

So thanks

bobluciano said:   why trouble? I added the coupon from the link at retailmenot and added the card it applied automatically I am not arguing just curious as to why trouble and then what type?

Perhaps, every time someone clicks the retailmenot link, they get a coupon with a unique number which is good for one-time use. So, instead of providing a direct link, you could link the retailmenot search results page.

http ://www. retail menot .com/view/Staples.com?c=5839876

This is the original link...You could try that and see if it generates a new working link for you.

Sorry for the confusion I was responding to some one that said using a coupon on a GC could cause trouble. I don't see that response here. So I may have posted to the wrong thread

Not hard to find, just go to retailmenot, search for Staples, and the coupon is the first listed.

Got a unique code, but does not appear to work on technology, at least my laptop.

BMWLVR82 said:   http ://www. retail menot .com/view/Staples.com?c=5839876

This is the original link...You could try that and see if it generates a new working link for you.

Thanks.  That works.  Click Add to cart and then goto your Staples cart and you should see the 16 digit coupon code.
Copy it down and then come by to FW and click thru the FWCB links.  

Now to see what to buy and hopefully my April Rewards comes before the coupon expires.

HKSturboKid said:   BMWLVR82 said:   http ://www. retail menot .com/view/Staples.com?c=5839876

Thanks.  That works.  Click Add to cart and then goto your Staples cart and you should see the 16 digit coupon code.

Now to see what to buy and hopefully my April Rewards comes before the coupon expires.

April are already available.

how can this be hot???

chatterbox22 said:   
HKSturboKid said:   
BMWLVR82 said:   http ://www. retail menot .com/view/Staples.com?c=5839876

April are already available.

Thanks.  I checked early this morning and it wasn't there.  Guess it got there in the afternoon.  

Thanks! Bought me a $200 visa gift card with amex serve from other paypower gift cards used to hit minimum spend threshold. nice.

bobluciano said:   http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/140309/34935/index.html?uid=2758773144_ocm_&PID=2210202&affiliateId=11759563&viewType=viewFull&SID=uuuB0F4C537-859D-8D89-E133-9670D1868782&programId=35259919&imageType=thumbnail&UID=2758773144_ocm_&merchantId=11309457 

I didn't see it listed here used on GC worked like a charm. 

Is it okay to use the coupon to buy a $150 GC e.g. $100+$50 Sears GC, or will I run the risk of being blacklisted?  I thought i read somewhere it's a no-no...

A risk is exactly what it is. Blacklisting might not happen, but if it does, it will suck big-time. Besides, this code gives you only 10% off. You can frequently do better than that for Sears.

thanks - was able to use on a gift card as well! appreciate your posting this 

serenity22 said:   A risk is exactly what it is. Blacklisting might not happen, but if it does, it will suck big-time. Besides, this code gives you only 10% off. You can frequently do better than that for Sears.
  Where can I do better than 10% off Sears gift cards?  Please enlighten

bobluciano said:   I didn't see it listed here used on GC worked like a charm. 
Report back if your order was actually processed and shipped. Buying gift cards with coupons is a big no-no. Not worth the risk of getting blacklisted to save $15.  

pakle said:   
serenity22 said:   A risk is exactly what it is. Blacklisting might not happen, but if it does, it will suck big-time. Besides, this code gives you only 10% off. You can frequently do better than that for Sears.

Discover card redemption.  Not Sears, but get a Land's end Gift card.  Cost is $20 in CashBack for a $25 LE Card.  Useable at Sears or Kmart.  Works out to a 20% discount.  Feel enlightened?

Technologist said:   
pakle said:   

Discover card redemption.  Not Sears, but get a Land's end Gift card.  Cost is $20 in CashBack for a $25 LE Card.  Useable at Sears or Kmart.  Works out to a 20% discount.  Feel enlightened?

I don't have Discover card  Any other ideas?

bethjpsu said:   thanks - was able to use on a gift card as well! appreciate your posting this 
  Have you received the shipment?  My order status is still showing "processing."  I wonder if the order will be canceled.

mine says it has shipped

bobluciano said:   mine says it has shipped
  Good.  I will keep my fingers crossed then.

pakle said:   
Technologist said:   
pakle said:   

Yeah, find someone with a discover card, and ask them to order cards for you.  Tell them you'll pay them 90% of face value.  They get cash +10% for their CashBack, and you get Sears at 10% off.

Got it in today's mail

bobluciano said:   Got it in today's mail

USPS or UPS?

usps but it shows up in a large white envelope and there is a second yellow envelope with the activation code in it. Never seen it done that way before and it has to be activated on line or by phone before you can use it

bobluciano said:   usps but it shows up in a large white envelope and there is a second yellow envelope with the activation code in it. Never seen it done that way before and it has to be activated on line or by phone before you can use it

That's always how I've received them since GCM actually processes these orders.  They don't have good control of their mail though.  Sometimes the yellow envelope comes the day before, sometimes the same day, sometimes the day after, sometimes even longer .....

This was a first for me so I was confused by it. The large white envelope almost got tossed out without being opened and the yellow told of the activation code but I was looking for the card in it

bobluciano said:   This was a first for me so I was confused by it. The large white envelope almost got tossed out without being opened and the yellow told of the activation code but I was looking for the card in it

Yeah, the white envelope doesn't give any indication as to what is inside.  At least the yellow envelope has a warning of sorts.

Technologist said:   
pakle said:   
Technologist said:   
pakle said:   

Yeah, find someone with a discover card, and ask them to order cards for you.  Tell them you'll pay them 90% of face value.  They get cash +10% for their CashBack, and you get Sears at 10% off.

You can usually get the same deal ($20 in CashBack for a $25 LE Card) with UR points as well if you have Chase accounts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014