• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas plus 2000 Amazon Coins - $6.99 (699 Coins) @ Amazon app Store
A good way to get free coins, if you have a good amount lying around. I had about 1150 coins leftover from a App deal a couple weeks ago.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Okay, so I've done this in my non-Kindle device and now have over $23 in credits...  what can I do with these coins? I'm... (more)

jephboy (May. 17, 2014 @ 1:33p) |

Sweet. I pad $6.99 for GTA even though I can't use it, but I now have $20 of coints. $13 profit!

lilstabber (May. 17, 2014 @ 4:19p) |

worked great! spent coins to buy and then got the 2000 coins in about a minute. too bad the app isn't compatible with my... (more)

kerryk (May. 18, 2014 @ 10:56a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Never really played GTA S.A, was considering getting this a while back, glad I waited. thanks OP!

Wait so if you buy it with coins, do you get the 2k free coins? Or do you have to buy it with actual $?

I had 808 coins, bought this and now have a balance of 2109 coins. Thanks!

nice deal. spend $7 and get $20 back to spend on apps and games @ Amazon.
repped!

weapon45 said:   I had 808 coins, bought this and now have a balance of 2109 coins. Thanks!
  Awesome thanks. I'll give it a try buying with coins too and post back my results as well. 

Edit: whoops, i must have already used my coins or had them expire... Didn't have enough left to try this. 

Paid with coins, earned the coins!! thanks OP!!
this game isn't compatible with any of my devices, so I'm glad it worked!!!
showed up after a minute.

If you have 500 free coins from buying a kindle or doing a customer review, you can buy 500 more for $4.80 or 1000 for $9.50 instead of paying cash. End up a bit ahead of spending the $7 in cash.
Buy Coins @ 5% off

Thanks OP!

I also used coins and now have more (and newer) coins. As a note, it does take a couple of minutes for the new coins to show up, it is not immediate. Thanks OP!

Wacky. I used coins earned I think from earlier free apps. Supposedly my devices are all incompatible - maybe this is a Kindle "enhanced" version? Anyway, my coin empire grows, thanks op.

SlimTim said:   Wacky. I used coins earned I think from earlier free apps. Supposedly my devices are all incompatible - maybe this is a Kindle "enhanced" version? Anyway, my coin empire grows, thanks op.
  Has to be something like that...SA will likely run on anything that's not an antique otherwise.

weapon45 said:   I had 808 coins, bought this and now have a balance of 2109 coins. Thanks!
  Yes, indeed, I had over 1000 coins, and now I have around 2500 coins.
WOW. I love Amazon and Fatwallet.

I'm 80 coins short and don't want to buy 500. Any apps offering free coins now?

Thanks OP. I do not have enough coins but had the $5 Amazon App store voucher from Amazon Local. $2+taxes for 2000 coins is a great deal. I most likely would not play this game since it runs only on my Kindle--that is usually used by my kids. This is so much cheaper than buying the coins directly.

792, trade up for 2000, why not.

robronson said:   I'm 80 coins short and don't want to buy 500. Any apps offering free coins now?
  There are some apps for $2.99 that give 90 coins and $.99 apps that give 30. On the main app page on for the Amazon App Store there is a list at the bottom that says earn coins from some apps.

Super hot.  $20 in coins for $7.  

Actually, $2 if you got in on the $5 Amazon voucher deal from earlier this week.... hard to find something this smokin'.  Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. Didn't even want the game but by spending 699 coins I had in my account from where I don't even know, I got 2000.

Spent existing coins and got free coins..
I see none of my device compatible.. So which device is this compatible?

Green for OP, worked like a charm!!

where are teh free apps that give you coins too.?

Awesome deal, thanks! Free game + $20 in Amazon Appstore credit for $7. I'm in!

Bought with Coins, got more coins! Awesome!

silly good deal, even if I don't play the game. Looks like my Kindle Fire HD is the only game in town here. Now I just need to get a Fire TV to play this with.

Wondering if you can just keep using existing coins to get 2000 back. It's probably 1 per account but just curious if anyone tried.

The (coin) rich get richer...

msakthivel said:   Spent existing coins and got free coins..

One of your Playstation devices.
None of mine works either, including quadcore 2GB ram phone.

MPoWeRM3 said:   
msakthivel said:   Spent existing coins and got free coins..

One of your Playstation devices.
None of mine works either, including quadcore 2GB ram phone.

Only for Kindle devices, and that should be in title, good thing I have a Kindle Fire.
But either way, if you have coins and no kindle, at least you get more coins.

MPoWeRM3 said:   Wondering if you can just keep using existing coins to get 2000 back. It's probably 1 per account but just curious if anyone tried.
  One per account.  Once you buy it it knows you have a copy in your kindle library and wont let you download/buy again.

hmmmm.... looks like I got 2000+ another 699 for the app itself....

You can "earn" 100 coins for "buying" each of 9 free photo apps today. Then turn around and run this deal to convert 699 of them to 2000:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nav_sap_mas_14_05_16_Photography_Fav...

I don't have a device it works on either, so you just need to buy it via web browser, instead of via the Amazon App Store on your device...like getting $13 for free (although I wish I could play the game)

Great to trade in 699 coins for 2000 coins, but has anyone gotten this app to actually run on their Android device? I does not work on any of mine, including stock Nexus devices.

Okay, so I've done this in my non-Kindle device and now have over $23 in credits...  what can I do with these coins? I'm finding that Amazon's selection of apps are very limited and mediocre compared to Google Play.

Free money to buy worthless apps means nothing. 

Sweet. I pad $6.99 for GTA even though I can't use it, but I now have $20 of coints. $13 profit!

worked great! spent coins to buy and then got the 2000 coins in about a minute. too bad the app isn't compatible with my android phone and tablet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014