• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
ritanlt said:   wherever
  Think you mean "whatever"...

rated:
I had 1600 coins when I first looked at this post (so I already "owned" half of the apps in the OP) so I picked up the ones I didn't have, then that CRAZY find of GTA, that took my balance to almost 3500 coins!

Thanks OP and GeorgeGarman 

rated:
I was only able to get 600 points. I guess my device wasn't compatible. Anyone know how I can get at least a 100 more free. I'd like to get the GTA deal. Thank you

rated:
You have to do it from the website, not the Amazon app. The incompatible apps will show up on the website, and after you click "Get it" you have to acknowledge "Yeah, I know it's incompatible, buy it anyway" and it'll let you buy it.

rated:
I've finally gotten the additional points needed to buy GTA. The points never deposited to my account. NOW, CS is saying I must have a Kindle or compatible android. I did what RKBA instructed. Anyone know what I did wrong?

rated:
Never mind. I have them now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014