• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com : Dell Venue 7 16 GB Tablet Android : Tablet Computers : Computers Accessories
Disclaimer
Dell Venue 7 Android Tablet $119 

I purchased the Dell Venue 7 recently and this is the best price I've seen for a new one.  Sold by Amazon, not a third party.  

Just tonight, I received an update to Kit Kat 4.4.2, so the tablet is capable of handling the latest Android version.

Of course, there are many great deals on Android tablets, so determine what you're looking for and how much you want to spend and find something that you think you'll be happy with.  The Dell Venue 7 is a good mid-range choice.  I don't have time to give a complete review, but the overall performance and features of the Venue 7 are well worth $119.  The front and rear cameras are terrible, so if that's important to you, look elsewhere.  It has a microSD slot which was important to me along with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB Storage.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks good and better than the MicroCenter Special a few weeks back...Thanks OP!

Dell just rolled out 4.4 kitkat for this. Great support for a budget tablet!

I've used this tablet and it's ok. Intel Atom chip is sluggish compared to the better ARM processors. Might be the GPU that slows it down. It's a fair deal at this price, just don't expect it to perform like a Fire or Nexus.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014