All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds Sale June 9-11

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
THANKS!

I was going to order the copper core 8 qt stockpot but I didn't  Glad I waited because I just bought a new one from Amazon for $18.97 more then the seconds was.

Don't let the term 'seconds' fool you.  There may be a slight cosmetic flaw (the logo stamped crooked, a tiny scuff, etc), or NOT....but either way, it doesn't affect the functionality of the piece at all.  You'll get more scuffs on it the first time you hang it or stack a pot in it than what is present when you buy it.  Besides, the full factory warranty applies anyway - so if  there ever is an issue in material/workmanship...it's covered.

I bought two items from the VIP sale.  Now the question will they email me letting me know it shipped?  I have not heard from them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014