• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Whirlpool 4396710T Push Button Cyst-Reducing Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 3-Pack
Disclaimer
3 pack whirlpool/kenmore side by side filters $65.61 after 20% discount.

Linky

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 3 Pack
Save 20% or more on select refrigerator water filters (restrictions apply)

Member Summary

Save 20% on select refrigerator water filters
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cherry3m said:   3 pack whirlpool/kenmore side by side filters $65.61 after 20% discount.

Linky

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 3 Pack
Save 20% or more on select refrigerator water filters (restrictions apply)

Good price. The last ones I bought had the same number but ended in P instead of T as these do . I am trying to find out if it make a difference but not coming up with an answer. Anyone know?

Those letters sound familiar, one of the two letters could indicate a finer filtration, that needs to be replaced more often.

jfgary said:    Good price. The last ones I bought had the same number but ended in P instead of T as these do . I am trying to find out if it make a difference but not coming up with an answer. Anyone know?
P is the 2 pack, T is the 3 pack.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014