• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Student 50/10
Disclaimer
Link 

This offer is valid ONLY to Amazon Student members with a free trial or paid membership to Amazon Prime

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
for those that got the credit, do you have any details on the email with the credit? I'm looking for sender, subject, et... (more)

jeffd (Jul. 09, 2014 @ 7:32p) |

Subject: "<your_name>: Your $10 Amazon.com Promotional Code"
Body: "Dear Amazon.com Customer,

T... (more)

cpmaverick (Jul. 09, 2014 @ 10:20p) |

Thanks, that help!

jeffd (Jul. 10, 2014 @ 12:22a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx dude!!

How to Use Your Promotional Code

• Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.

• Enter the promotional code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out.

• Complete your purchase no later than July 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).

• The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

Terms & Conditions

In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be a member of Amazon Student with a free trial or paid membership to Amazon Prime as of June 15, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT); and (2) purchase at least $50 in select Father's Day Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") between June 1, 2014 and June 15, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).

• Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined Father's Day GCs value.

• Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.com.

• For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of $10 ("Promo Code") will be sent by June 30, 2014 to the e-mail address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.

Promo Code is valid through and expires on July 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).

• Limit one Promo Code per customer.

• Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.

• Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.

• If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.

• The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.

• The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.

• If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.

• Void where prohibited.

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

• Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details.

Okay, I'm in on the offer, but haven't received any confirmation- hopefully will get the e-mail about the bonus soon.

in for it, no confirmation either, but it says it will show up by the end of the month.

johnnybs said:   Okay, I'm in on the offer, but haven't received any confirmation- hopefully will get the e-mail about the bonus soon.

You will receive your promotional code by June 30, 2014. Be patient

yes,i think so,You will receive your promotional code by June 30, 2014. Be patient ,thanks

just ordered, free 10$

Do e-Gift Cards count towards the promo?

Now the waiting game begins...

jomarrod said:   Do e-Gift Cards count towards the promo?

Yes.

When you click on the deal in your email it will take you to a page with various eligible "e" and physical gift cards.

Can I apply the $50 gift card and the $10 promotional code both to my personal account? Or would I be blocked from applying the $50 towards my Amazon student account?

I just ordered it and already applied the $50 to my student account. Haven't received the $10 yet

Thanks!

Thanks OP

It takes forever for Amazon mails to hit my .edu mailbox.

jlegend369 said:   Can I apply the $50 gift card and the $10 promotional code both to my personal account? Or would I be blocked from applying the $50 towards my Amazon student account?
  Exactly what I was wondering. Anybody have an answer?

jlegend369 said:   Can I apply the $50 gift card and the $10 promotional code both to my personal account? Or would I be blocked from applying the $50 towards my Amazon student account?
It says "The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers." so I'm not sure if the giftcard is considered another offer/

A gift card is typically a payment method rather than an offer.

cpmaverick said:   A gift card is typically a payment method rather than an offer.

I was thinking the same thing.  I see no reason why they won't let you apply both gift card codes to the same account.

Guess we'll find out!

I did similar deals in the past and there is no problem. If you are too concern about it then wait for promo code first before apply gc into your aacount

I have been buying myself GCs for years, either to burn up rebate CCs or for promos like in the OP.  It has never been an issue.

Was I supposed to enter a promotional code at checkout? I didn't see any code referenced on that landing page. I'm confused.

^ Nope... It should be automatically emailed to you or assigned to your account, depending on how they process things.

Ordered June 2nd and still havent recieved the code. My Student Prime expired yesterday. Hope that wont cause any issues ughh

UnK3 said:   Ordered June 2nd and still havent recieved the code. My Student Prime expired yesterday. Hope that wont cause any issues ughh

edick posted the T&C for this offer above.  You should read them-- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1368083/m18514702/#m18...

It is worded quite cleverly on the first page of T&C, so here's a reminder to (I calendared mine) use your code before it expires at the end of July!

" Promo Code is valid through and expires on July 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT). "

Has anyone recieved their promotional code

Not yet.

AMZN sure is taking this to the 11th hour 

AMZN is being a PITA

Nothing here either.... :-/

Bumping....so I'm not alone...nothing yet either!

just got the promo code. the email states it expires on July 31st, can only be used on Amazon.com products, and code must be entered during checkout to redeem. all good with me

AMZN FTW

Got it too.

Finally!

got it

Got mine today.

Found mine in my spam folder... Arrived today.

I still have not received the promo code??

Skipping 6 Messages...
Thanks, that help!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014