• Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
• Enter the promotional code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out.
• Complete your purchase no later than July 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).
• The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be a member of Amazon Student with a free trial or paid membership to Amazon Prime as of June 15, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT); and (2) purchase at least $50 in select Father's Day Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") between June 1, 2014 and June 15, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).
• Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined Father's Day GCs value.
I just ordered it and already applied the $50 to my student account. Haven't received the $10 yet
posted: Jun. 3, 2014 @ 12:33p
Packer Backer Deal-Seeker
posted: Jun. 3, 2014 @ 1:35p
posted: Jun. 3, 2014 @ 1:55p
It takes forever for Amazon mails to hit my .edu mailbox.
posted: Jun. 3, 2014 @ 5:51p
jlegend369 said: Can I apply the $50 gift card and the $10 promotional code both to my personal account? Or would I be blocked from applying the $50 towards my Amazon student account? Exactly what I was wondering. Anybody have an answer?
posted: Jun. 3, 2014 @ 5:51p
jlegend369 said: Can I apply the $50 gift card and the $10 promotional code both to my personal account? Or would I be blocked from applying the $50 towards my Amazon student account? It says "The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers." so I'm not sure if the giftcard is considered another offer/
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.