Disclaimer

Kohl's
Thanks SieSilverStars
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Absolutely not! lol

MelissaAnne (Jun. 08, 2014 @ 9:59a) |

Question:
If you order something with a shipping surcharge, then decide you don't want it... Is the surcharge refundable?... (more)

dunford (Jun. 08, 2014 @ 11:32p) |

Regardless of surcharge or not, you don't get a refund on shipping.

serenity22 (Jun. 09, 2014 @ 1:54a) |

Current Coupons and Offers:

Note - You can now stack four coupons per order! Sitewide % off coupons do not stack with each other.  

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
BEDDING20 - 20% off all bedding sets and collections (exp 9/7)
HOMECOMING - 20% off Homecoming Dresses for Juniors (exp 9/15)
FOREVER10 - Extra $10 off $10+ Forever Vera Fragrance Purchase (1oz/1.7oz sizes) (exp 9/30) 
FURNITURE20 - 20% off Accent Furniture (exp 9/7)
COLLEGE10 - $10 off $50 Men's Adidas College Licensed Team Apparel (exp 9/14) In-store pass 
BABYGEAR10 - $10 off $50 Purchase on Select Hot Deals for Baby (exp 9/7)
SUIT20 - 20% off Women's Suits and Suit Separates (exp 9/9)

Kohl's Charge:
SEPT15CC - Free shipping with Kohl's Charge (exp 9/9)
AUGPYD15 - 15% off with Kohl's Charge  (exp 9/9)
SHOP20 - 20% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 9/10)

Non Kohl's Charge:
FOOTBALL - 20% off Purchase (exp 9/7) - in store shopping pass 
HARVEST - 20% off Purchase (exp 9/7)
THANKS4027 - 15% off Purchase (exp 9/14)
DISCOVER - 10% off $75 Purchase (exp 1/2/15)
SAVEVS4 - 15% off $75 Purchase (exp 12/31)
WELLS15OFF - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 1/2/15)

Shipping Offers:
SEPT15CC - Free shipping with Kohl's Charge (exp 9/9)
Free shipping with $75.00 Purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 8/28 - 9/1, spend it 9/2 - 9/14

Night Owls Friday:
Online 2pm - midnight CDT
In Store 3pm - close 

Early Birds Saturday:
Online 12am - 3pm CDT
In Store Open - 1pm

Clearance low-to-high 
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great deal

Does anyone have a pic of the 30% coupon for printing?

Does anyone have a pic of the 30% off coupon for printing?

Does anyone have a picture yet?

Any free shipping code ????

check your email also..i got a 10 off 30 for mens clothing that would stack with the % off and also get you Kohls cash

Kohl's moving-Target pricing and non-stop coupon/CashBack antics are driving me crazy with R&R's - LOL.

should be noted that the 30% off coupon begins 6/4 as well

Also: Does Kohls not have a Buy Online Pick Up In Store Option??

jimmystang said:   Also: Does Kohls not have a Buy Online Pick Up In Store Option??
  No, but they have a buy online, return in store option.

It has been my experience that Kohl's has no idea what local stores have in stock. Not sure if they aren't linked or just aren't very good at counting.

Businesses like WalMart actually deliver to stores for ISP rather than rely on store stock. Lowes and Hd do not follow this policy, hence the frequent screw-ups.

Okay first of all those asking for a print-able 30 percent coupon should know it is NON-TRANSFERABLE but whatever you dam cheap broke asses. You guys probably got a 15 percent lol and f.y.i you can use the 30 percent online but if it's not ur original coupon don't bother printing someone else coupon just to shop in stores. Good day

kpennranger said:   Does anyone have a pic of the 30% coupon for printing?
  added to quick summary

Kohls 30% Off
Disclaimer
This was posted in the Kohl's thread a few days ago..... Here is my mailer

hrm... wtf. where's my mailer.

My mailer came today and was only 20%. Better than 15 I guess.

Stupid nook posted twice.

Free shipping code for Kohls Charge: JUNEMVC until 6/11

So here's a good scenario:
Buy $30 of men's clothing (for instance 3 Chaps polos with $40 list price on sale for $12 each)
Buy something else on sale (like 2 pr Nike slides for $25 ea for example)
Then stack up the codes:
DADSDAY10 ($10 off men's purchase)
FATHER30 (30% off your entire order)
...and as long as you stay above $50 then free ship without promo code.
BOTTOM LINE: Chaps polo shirts for $6 and Nike slides for $17.50. Just return what you don't want, but never pay for shipping!
PLUS you'll get $10 Kohls Cash, but only use it if you intend to keep the other goods.

You could use the JUNEMVC promo code for free ship without a minimum, but then you can only use one of the above codes since max of 2 promo codes.

Shipping is also free for cardholders with coupon code "JUNEMVC" and coupon code "SUNNY15" also takes 15% off for everyone, which is also cashbackable.

The coupon code "DAD20" takes 20% off for cardholders and is cashbackable as well.

That Father30 is nogo just got screwed
only got 15% off had to choose scratch card.If I known either the cashier didn't know what she was doing. I know I could of entered that code online or at kiosk but assumed u could at register also

If you are going to go to the store for returns, why not go and order just what you need off the kiosk so there is no convoluted plan to follow?

Can you still be able to use your merchandise credit stack up with 30% coupons ? on line and in store ? Last time local store gave me hard time , don't know if it's national new policy or what 

They aren't being cheap, they're being smart.
As long as you have a coupon, they' can't tell where you got it from.
So they can be transferable since there's no barcode.

The only way to use the 30% is if at least SOME of the purchase goes on the Kohl's charge. 
You cannot use the 30% coupons if all of your purchase is covered by a gift card or merchandise credit (MC). Make sure your purchase exceeds the amount on your MC.

hockeypnc1 said:   The only way to use the 30% is if at least SOME of the purchase goes on the Kohl's charge. 
You cannot use the 30% coupons if all of your purchase is covered by a gift card or merchandise credit (MC). Make sure your purchase exceeds the amount on your MC.

Beg to disagree, yesterday I bought almost $144 ($98.63 after 30% OFF) worth of merchandise and paid all cash, I just flashed my Kohl's charge card in front of the cashier. Got 30% off plus $20 Kohl's cash too.
It all depends upon the cashier, I did not even have 30% off coupon, I just took the picture on my smart phone from above post (thanks to MalissaAnne) and showed to the cashier.

aWESOME! 

I too took a picture of that coupon on my iphone and am gonna try to see if I will have the same luck as you...
I got the peel off mailer and it was only for 20 percent. I'm leaving for vegas tomorrow and I need some last minute stuff. ie: Belt, Shoes, Socks Haha. Wish me luck!

I always take picture of all my coupons and show it to the cashier. They've never turned me down.

never had a problem taking a picture too. also their scanners can scan images so they can scan barcodes off your phone.

mamern said:   I always take picture of all my coupons and show it to the cashier. They've never turned me down.
  Thanks but the coupon pictures that were provided in this thread don't have any barcodes?? They are just pictures of someone's mailer.

Before they changed their ordering site I was able to use the percentage off code and shipping code and put it all on a Kohls Gift Card as long as I had my Kohls CC in the credit card area, now i can't.

hotdogfirst1 said:   Before they changed their ordering site I was able to use the percentage off code and shipping code and put it all on a Kohls Gift Card as long as I had my Kohls CC in the credit card area, now i can't.
You still can.
Enter Kohls CC in the CC field. Enter discount code in the Promo field. Click Add.
Enter GC in the GC field. Enter Free Shipping code in the Promo field. Click Add.
Proceed.

What is the code for this discount?

Did anyone get a 40% code in their email for MVC. I need it now that I know it exists

kochanyk said:   Did anyone get a 40% code in their email for MVC. I need it now that I know it exists
  The 40% off codes are one time use. Can't share it because I plan to use it. Sorry.

MelissaAnne said:   
kochanyk said:   Did anyone get a 40% code in their email for MVC. I need it now that I know it exists
  The 40% off codes are one time use. Can't share it because I plan to use it. Sorry.

But you would share it with me if I would ask, huh

I need a 40% code too! willing to barter. send me ideas lol

LetsGoMets1 said:   
MelissaAnne said:   

But you would share it with me if I would ask, huh

Absolutely not! lol

Question:
If you order something with a shipping surcharge, then decide you don't want it... Is the surcharge refundable? I am looking at patio furniture, but don't want to commit to it online. And yes, I'd love someone's 40 off code.

Skipping 1 Messages...
Regardless of surcharge or not, you don't get a refund on shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014