• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fitbit Flex Fitness Sleep Wristband at Brookstone Shop Now
Disclaimer
The Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband is on sale at Brookstone for $64.95.

1. Head on over to Groupon and purchase the $50.00 Brookstone Voucher for $25.00.
  2. Head on over to Brookstone and add the Fitbit Flex into your cart.
  3. Use your Groupon voucher for $25.00 off.
  4. Use coupon code "20GIFT" during checkout for $20.00 more off.
  5. Your total should be $54.95 + $9.99 shipping = $64.95

Choose between black, blue or slate.

Received an 87 Engadget score and a 3.8/5 stars based on 4,890 customer reviews on Amazon

The next lowest price on Google Products is $95.00 from a rated merchant. 

From what I've been told, it can be less if you use shop discover (15%), but I haven't tested it out.

• Tracks steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned.
  • Water-Resistant
  • Silent Alarm
  • Works w/ iPod, iPhone, iPad and select Android phones.
  • Tracks hours slept and quality of sleep.

Member Summary

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Same here! Thanks OP!

Dez321 (Jun. 06, 2014 @ 3:35p) |

I have been thinking about getting one of these for a few weeks & when the pink one sold out last night on QVC, I search... (more)

ertech (Jun. 11, 2014 @ 5:50a) |

Mine came yesterday.

nittanylion1 (Jun. 12, 2014 @ 5:18a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't forget 10% CB with Shopdiscover @ Groupon right now.

The Groupon says "Valid on all items except purchase of Brookstone gift cards or any Fitbit product." Awesome... now I'm stuck with a stupid Brookestone voucher. you should really remove this thread. I'm surprised a mod would have screwed up this bad.

Probably someone has Cash Back with Brookstone too.

$7.21 in tax for CA. My total cost was $72.15....but 5% CB on Groupon and 8% CB on Brookstone will help.

qube said:   Probably someone has Cash Back with Brookstone too.

$7.21 in tax for CA. My total cost was $72.15....but 5% CB on Groupon and 8% CB on Brookstone will help.

Did you get the Groupon to work even though it says it excludes Fitbit products?

If you're going to take advantage of this deal, I suggest that you do it ASAP.  Last time this deal was available, many of us jumped on it for the Fitbit Force, Brookstone caught on, and ended up changing the terms and canceling a lot of the orders.  I was lucky enough to get my order through, but I didn't hesitate!

Any way to get free shipping?

I thought about this but I don't think you can stack these promos since the Groupon thing is considered a promo. Has anyone actually done this deal?

I was able to place my order. I am wondering if they will cancel my order or try to charge me the $50?

gw75 said:   I thought about this but I don't think you can stack these promos since the Groupon thing is considered a promo. Has anyone actually done this deal?
  No you can't stack these codes. I tried  It's not the Groupon that's the issue, it's the $20 off promo.

1 in for me... I've been waiting on a price drop on these... everyone I know that has one enjoys it. Thanks!

I also used ebates for CashBack at Groupon and Brookstone

If you can't stack the $50 voucher with the $20 GIFT20, that's just getting an extra $5 off, since you can just use the GIFT20. Has anyone gone thru the whole process and used both promotions and have the item shipped? Rather not get stuck with a useless voucher.

I did it and it works.

OK,  according to the reply above the voucher works for the fitbit.  But if you can't stack with the GIFT20, as the post below suggests you are only saving an extra $5.  Not worth the trouble in that case.
cyclespeed said:   
gw75 said:   I thought about this but I don't think you can stack these promos since the Groupon thing is considered a promo. Has anyone actually done this deal?
  No you can't stack these codes. I tried  It's not the Groupon that's the issue, it's the $20 off promo.

Coupon code does not exist. Please enter valid coupon code.
Promo / Key Code:GIFT20

The code is 20GIFT.  Not GIFT20

Confirmation
Disclaimer
Confirmation attached

Thanks for posting that!

I wonder if they will cancel the order once they see what's going on? It clearly says not applicable for fitbit products?

but those who pulled the trigger, how far along did you get?

Thank all for helping me with my dyslexia. Order in, really hope they don't cancel... 

Did you actually make this purchase with the Groupon?  Did it just go through or did you have to jump through some hoops? Fine print says the Groupon is not allowed for Fitbit.  Otherwise I would have jumped on it a couple days ago.

G3isShopping said:   

Did you actually make this purchase with the Groupon?  Did it just go through or did you have to jump through some hoops? Fine print says the Groupon is not allowed for Fitbit.  Otherwise I would have jumped on it a couple days ago.

The guy a couple posts up posted a screenshot of his confirmation that he did order it. Hope it works for you!

Super awesome deal. Cost $72 with taxes but we also get 6% FatWallet Cash Back on Groupon (for $50 card) and 5% FatWallet Cash Back on Brookstone

For those who would rather avoid the angst of whether Brookstone would honor the deal, you can get the Fitbit for $69.99 KINDA. Kohl's is offering a $10 rebate plus you get $20 Kohl's cash. That's why it's KINDA, you have to apply for rebate, wait for rebate and can only spend the cash at Kohl's. The rebate, however is in form of prepaid Visa.

bghunter said:   OK,  according to the reply above the voucher works for the fitbit.  But if you can't stack with the GIFT20, as the post below suggests you are only saving an extra $5.  Not worth the trouble in that case.
cyclespeed said:   

What I meant was you can't stack the free shipping code (SHIP99) with $20 off code.  The Groupon is separate and I had no problem with submitting it.  My order is in the processing stage...

Thanks! I've been wanting one of these. I got a FitBit One:

Order Summary:

Merchandise Subtotal:$99.95Gift Wrapping:$0.00Shipping:$9.99Sales Tax:$6.31Coupons and Promotions 20.00Order Total:$96.25Gift Card Applied 50.00Remaining Balance$46.25

Just got confirmation that my order was shipped!

cyclespeed said:   Just got confirmation that my order was shipped!

Same here! Thanks OP!

I have been thinking about getting one of these for a few weeks & when the pink one sold out last night on QVC, I searched & found the deal on Brookstone.com. Then I came here...so glad I did!!! thanks for posting! Done! FitBit Flex $45.35 + $20 Groupon (had a $5 credit in account) = $65.35!  Received confirmation!  Thanks OP!!!!!

Mine came yesterday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014