Disclaimer

6 (143.23kB)
Disclaimer

7 (145.92kB)
Disclaimer

8 (150.11kB)
Disclaimer
Thanks to jimdarcy.
Sorry that they are just snapshots, but that's all I've fond so far. It still gives kind an idea of what's coming up.
I've been waiting for the floss
Now also on the official Costco Website (as of Morning 6/6) as well showing in the App now.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone used Costco Photo for canvas prints? Prices are pretty good plus the extra $10 off.

mrhineh (Jun. 11, 2014 @ 12:37p) |

Need to hit up costco today before the coupon madness starts tomorrow!

arribasn (Jun. 11, 2014 @ 12:45p) |

Coupon madness??? I don't think I've ever seen any difference in store traffic because of their coupon book.

billrubin (Jun. 21, 2014 @ 12:19a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't see the snapshots (or anything at all), are they attached?

rated:
std2u said:   I don't see the snapshots (or anything at all), are they attached?
  The upload took a while, the text makes it quicker.
Sorry that it's so hard to see. Will update when I find something better.

rated:
I see them now, thanks for putting them up!

rated:
I may need that dehumidifier.

rated:
all pics either upside down or sideways. well done.

rated:
thank you OP,

costco's link is not live yet =( ^_^

http://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html

rated:
VivYip said:   thank you OP,

costco's link is not live yet =( ^_^

http://www.costco.com/warehouse-coupon-offers.html

I've been checking this and other places since days
But once they put it this link (or the app) is the place to go.

rated:
Danzilla said:   all pics either upside down or sideways. well done.
You're right, but the weird thing is after I downloaded them from you know where onto my comp they all were right. Same when I do "view image info" in FF.
Also just tried to make a PDF from them right side up, but they were cut off
Think I got the PDF right at least. Doesn't make them better quality though.

rated:
Galaxy Tab pro 12.2 with $120 off is a real good deal. I believe it is $550-120=$430. Lowest I've seen any where.

rated:
TeeSemmel said:   
You're right, but the weird thing is after I downloaded them from you know where onto my comp they all were right. Same when I do "view image info" in FF.

actually, when i see the pics in OP, they're oriented correctly,  but when i click on the link for the pic, I guess it reverts to the original upside down version.

(i'm just glad for the heads up)

rated:
mmyk72 said:   I may need that dehumidifier.
  Does Costco double the warranty on dehumidifiers?

rated:
VivYip said:   
TeeSemmel said:   

actually, when i see the pics in OP, they're oriented correctly,  but when i click on the link for the pic, I guess it reverts to the original upside down version.

(i'm just glad for the heads up)

Didn't notice that, but it's definitely weird... thumbnails oriented correctly, but pics all wrongs!    Go figure.

rated:
Stolat said:   
mmyk72 said:   I may need that dehumidifier.
  Does Costco double the warranty on dehumidifiers?

Haven't heard they do, but AMEX gives another year. Maybe depends on the type, but blue CashBack does, or since it's online many Visa cards do too.

rated:
the costco link is now live.

rated:
VivYip said:   the costco link is now live.
  was about to post it, but you got up a lot earlier.  I updated original post for quicker access. Thanks.

They also show up in the Costco App now.

rated:
dabir said:   Galaxy Tab pro 12.2 with $120 off is a real good deal. I believe it is $550-120=$430. Lowest I've seen any where.

I think it's currently $550 after a 100 manufacturer discount (expires 7/12).  The new coupon should bring it to $530.

However, if the coupon can be combined with the manufacturer discount, then this would be an excellent deal.

rated:
Looks like the dehumidifier is gone from the live version. Oh well!

rated:
mmyk72 said:   Looks like the dehumidifier is gone from the live version. Oh well!

The Costco link shows only the warehouse offers, the dehumidifier is online and still in the coupon book on the last page $179.99 after $50 off the online offers go live when the booklet starts, so people do not try to order too early I suppose. On some clearer version I've also seen it says S&H included.

rated:
Wow, $70 bucks off a set of Michelin tires... time to treat my truck to new shoes!

rated:
That TV is regularly 1099, so $150 off that Samsung (955630) is a really nice deal. I was going to buy the equivalent at Sears today but seeing this, the Costco one is easily cheaper, even with FB CashBack. Nice. Guess I'm going back to Costco to buy a TV.

rated:
TeeSemmel said:   
mmyk72 said:   Looks like the dehumidifier is gone from the live version. Oh well!
  The Costco link shows only the warehouse offers, the dehumidifier is online and still in the coupon book on the last page $179.99 after $50 off the online offers go live when the booklet starts, so people do not try to order too early I suppose. On some clearer version I've also seen it says S&H included.

Got the coupon book today: The Danby Arcticaire 70-pint dehumidifier is $179.99, S & H included, There are mixed reviews (dated August 2013) on Costco's review site on what may be the same unit for sale this year. The link to the reviews  

rated:
Stolat said:   
TeeSemmel said:   

Got the coupon book today: The Danby Arcticaire 70-pint dehumidifier is $179.99, S & H included, There are mixed reviews (dated August 2013) on Costco's review site on what may be the same unit for sale this year. The link to the reviews  

Awesome info. Thanks for posting!

rated:
Has anyone used Costco Photo for canvas prints? Prices are pretty good plus the extra $10 off.

rated:
Need to hit up costco today before the coupon madness starts tomorrow!

rated:
arribasn said:   Need to hit up costco today before the coupon madness starts tomorrow!
Coupon madness??? I don't think I've ever seen any difference in store traffic because of their coupon book.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014