• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Updated for lower price..
List Price: $149.99
Price: $64.99 & FREE Shipping.
You Save: $85.00 (57%)

Brother Printer MFCJ450DW Easy-To-Use Inkjet All-In-One Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Price:     $64.99 & FREE Shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Brother-Printer-MFCJ450DW-Inkjet-Scanner/dp/B00EANURCE/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1401988192&sr=1-2&keywords=brother+mfc 

• Easy-to-setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) networking
  • Fast print speeds: up to 33 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast mode) up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO standard)
  • Help save paper with 2-sided printing.
  • Free Cloud Apps - Web-based apps from Brother let you capture, convert, and share documents directly from your machine. (Office Doc Creator only)

Cheers.. Foamy

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

MFCJ450DW (10.76kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
inkjet

blah blah blah

rated:
anndesikis said:   inkjet

blah blah blah

As opposed to hand-chiseled stone masonry?  It's what the vast majority of consumer printers are.

rated:
labboypro said:   
anndesikis said:   inkjet

blah blah blah

As opposed to hand-chiseled stone masonry?  It's what the vast majority of consumer printers are.

The stone masonry sounds nice .
I've always hated inkjet printers myself though I'm not sure how much color laser printers are so I couldn't compare that. I just print black and white myself so laser is great for me.

rated:
Do they take cheap generic carts?

rated:
miserly said:   Do they take cheap generic carts?

Relatively cheap, but not LC71/75 cheap.

rated:
Any code there?

rated:
Thought $68.24 was still a decent price, so I updated it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014