• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
General

2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
3G Network HSDPA 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 900 - North America version
4G Network LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 - North America version
SIM Micro-SIM
Body

Dimensions 137.9 x 69.2 x 8.6 mm (5.43 x 2.72 x 0.34 in)
Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
Display

Type True HD IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 4.95 inches (~445 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Sound

Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory

Card slot No
Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Data

GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 12
Speed DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat4, 50 Mbps UL, 150 Mbps DL
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
NFC Yes
USB Yes, microUSB (SlimPort) v2.0, USB Host, USB On-the-go
Camera

Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, photo sphere, HDR, dual recording
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, 1.3 MP
Features

OS Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800
CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
GPU Adreno 330
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Browser HTML5
Radio No
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black, White, Red
- Wireless charging
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Organizer
- Image/video editor
- Document editor
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
Battery

Non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery
Stand-by (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
Talk time (2G) / Up to 17 h (3G)
Misc

SAR US 0.92 W/kg (head) 1.23 W/kg (body)
SAR EU 0.49 W/kg (head) 0.48 W/kg (body)
Tests

Display Contrast ratio: 967:1 (nominal) / 2.228:1 (sunlight)
Loudspeaker Voice 65dB / Noise 64dB / Ring 65dB
Audio quality Noise -93.3dB / Crosstalk -94.3dB
Camera Photo / Video

www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Google-Nexus-5-16GB-D820-GSM-Unlocked-Smartp...

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
1. Use coupon CPMXNM15 for extra $15 off
2. Warning: the warranty might be voided if purchased from eBay
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have this phone . Before you purchase you might want to check out the nexus 5 forum re: missed calls. It is a very long thread from many many nexus 5 owners. The issue is that from time to time the phone does not ring and just show up as a miss call. I missed several important calls. Google Nexus support has finally acknowledged the problem and says they are working on the problem. But they have been working on it for a few months with no solution. But you might be lucky and have no issues.

rated:
coupon CPMXNM15 knocks off extra $15 off for a total of $319.99

Though some on SD report there might be a warranty issue.

Added to QS

rated:
Can it be used in China?
Thanks.

rated:
is this a good deal?

rated:
Contact: If you purchased your Nexus 5 on Google Play, contact us with questions about refunds, exchanges, or repairs. Your satisfaction is important to us and we want to help.If you didnít purchase your Nexus 5 on Google Play, contact LG at 1-800-793-8896. You may be covered by LGís limited manufacturer's warranty.WarrantyLG provides a limited manufacturer's warranty for the Nexus 5. To find out what is and isnít covered by the warranty, refer to the warranty card in the Nexus 5 package or contact LG. This additional warranty does not affect your legal rights.

rated:
It says the discount doesn't not linked to my paypal account so I couldn't use it.
Any idea?

rated:
can't seem to make the coupon to work. says my account is not qualified for that coupon

rated:
save yourself $300 and get this http://www.metropcs.com/metro/category/PhonesandMore/Phones/Andr...†unlock for $2
Similar to the nexus 5 I returned.

rated:
I think so. It supports basically all the band.

rated:
bopc1996 said:   I have this phone . Before you purchase you might want to check out the nexus 5 forum re: missed calls. It is a very long thread from many many nexus 5 owners. The issue is that from time to time the phone does not ring and just show up as a miss call. I missed several important calls. Google Nexus support has finally acknowledged the problem and says they are working on the problem. But they have been working on it for a few months with no solution. But you might be lucky and have no issues.
† I think 4.4.3 should have addressed the issue.

rated:
Monkeybiz said:   save yourself $300 and get this http://www.metropcs.com/metro/category/PhonesandMore/Phones/Andr...†unlock for $2

† This phone has nothing in common with Nexus 5. Stop trolling.† I think one of the closest competitive for the price is Moto X. You can get it Like New at around $220. Then again there are Galaxy s4, HTC One, Sony Z1.

rated:
Just bought a N5 from Google a couple weeks ago. It seems to have difficultly getting a good LTE signal (TMobile). I'd think it was just TMobile, but my other phone I was replacing constantly had 2-3 bars to the N5s 1-2. I've had a few calls drop on me already so I've had to set my phone to choose 3G first. I read elsewhere that Google was working on that and other bugs for the 4.4.3 update, but doesn't seem to have been fixed.

rated:
Monkeybiz said:   save yourself $300 and get this http://www.metropcs.com/metro/category/PhonesandMore/Phones/Andr...†unlock for $2

† That's just stupid.† The LG F6 despite being older is still better than the L70 overall, and the Nexus 5 >> than the F6 in most all categories.† (except battery life and, for me, signal strength).
Saying the L70, with only a 480x800 display, 0.3MP facing camera, and NO LTE (though does claim 4G) is the same as the Nexus 5 is either completely ignorant of reality, or like previous poster mentioned, just Trolling.

rated:
unnamedny said:   
bopc1996 said:   I have this phone . Before you purchase you might want to check out the nexus 5 forum re: missed calls. It is a very long thread from many many nexus 5 owners. The issue is that from time to time the phone does not ring and just show up as a miss call. I missed several important calls. Google Nexus support has finally acknowledged the problem and says they are working on the problem. But they have been working on it for a few months with no solution. But you might be lucky and have no issues.
† I think 4.4.3 should have addressed the issue.

† No it did not.†

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014