• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Able Planet MUSICIAN'S CHOICE NC180B - headphones - Full size, Binaural
Disclaimer
The Able Planet NC180B Musician's Choice Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphone are on sale at buydig via eBay for $14.99 with free shipping.

Linky

The next lowest price on Google Products is $49.95 from a rated merchant.

The last price we've seen for these in the forums is $19.99, making this a better deal by $5.00.

Member Summary

Able Planet NC180B Musician's Choice Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I used this headset for about 6 months before the joint between the earcups and band broke. They were used heavily when I worked in the datacenter.I just have a big head.

Large number of less than positive reviews on Amazon.

Not bad for the price, paid a little more, for the not foldable ones,  they give a bit of amplification and drown out computer fan noise. Been using for a while to game with, like them enough to forgo a microphone.

Not a bad deal..price dropped for $65..

These are pretty good for $15. I bought a pair of these at Costco for $50 a few years ago. I wound up returning them, but I later regretted doing so. I eventually bought the newer version (NC200) for $70 as a Costco closeout.

Are these as good as the Bose or Sony NC headsets? Definitely not, but they are very nice to have on airplane flights. Even if the noise cancellation doesn't work very well, they function nicely as amplified headphones for devices that don't put out a very strong signal. For example, my laptop audio output was pretty weak for some unknown reason, any my earbuds were virtually unusable. These headphones make a world of difference.

I think I may get one or two of these just to have as a backup. My son is saving up to buy a pair of Beats, but I'm trying to talk him out of it. Even though it's "his" money, it's complete overkill for a 9-year-old. These would fit the bill nicely, and the folding feature is nice.

EdwinRobinson said:   Not a bad deal..price dropped for $65..
  No, they have been in the $44 range (and less) for quite a while now from Amazon and established third party sellers. 

SOLD OUT

sold green

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014