• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Saddle Stitch Front Pocket Short
Disclaimer

Saddle Stitch Front Pocket Short
Disclaimer
The Men's Plain Front Twill Shorts are on sale at Cubavera for $9.99 with free shipping

Linky 

Use coupon code "CVAFSHIP" during checkout for free shipping.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see $38 - and the free shipping code is invalid.

--

MsWho2 said:   I see $38 - and the free shipping code is invalid.
  I went ahead and fixed the link, so it should be showing the sale price. I'm not sure about the coupon code though. It seems to be working for me.

Works for me

Thanks a bunch, OP. 2 pairs of shorts, free shipping, $21. Cant beat that!

Great deal, was just thinking that I need to refresh my short wardrobe. In for all 3 colors at this price.

Nice, thanks.

In for one of each color.

Thanks OP.

cvafship worked for me.

Got two pairs. Thanks

HKStallion said:   Great deal, was just thinking that I need to refresh my short wardrobe. In for all 3 colors at this price.
  I know! I just went shopping because I thought the same thing. I didn't get a deal quite as nice as this one, but I got my money's worth

What's the rise on this thing? Hate to hear shorts that looked like I borrowed from my grand dad when I was 5.  Blah. The site doesn't say how long the legs are either...

Anyone knows the length on these shorts?

Needed some shorts! Thanks!

Size 36, 38 left.

Correction - available sizes

Color "Antique Bronze" - 36, 38
Color "Monument" - 34, 36, 38, 40
Color "Moonbean" - 30, 32,34,36,38, 40

How's the quality?

Very good. I usually buy Ralph Lauren
or Daniel Cremieux shorts from Dillards (cargo and straight styles when they are on sale) and the fabric and stitching of these is up to par. The only thing that I have to get used to is that the pockets are shallower than I am used to. When I sit down in a low chair, like a patio chair, my iPhone falls out of my pocket easily. Other than that, they are subtly stylish and are build pretty well.

yes, I just received mine. they are a little more fitted, but not hipster level fitted. ( I do have strong quads)
the pockets are pretty shallow, I wear a 34 waist, and would consider a 36 if I wanted a looser look.
the leg comes to the top of my kneecap, and I am 5'9.
material is very nice, seems to be good quality. overall this is a really good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014