• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From this upcoming Sunday's ad already received in the mail...

RadioShack item 20-636 Garmin nüvi 42LM - 4.3" GPS receiver - Lifetime updates $79.99 -$10 RS Cash Card = $69.99.  Exp 6-14.

Also of note is a two day sale - Sunday & Monday - 36 RadioShack batteries AA or AAA $9.99. 23-2223/4 
In the printed ad these appear to be white and pink. If so, they could be an interesting novelty gift for a girl with electronics needing batteries.

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

RS is also running a deal until 7/12/14 where you get a $10 off $10 coupon for every $30 spent.  
Coupon info

sportsfan64 said:   RS is also running a deal until 7/12/14 where you get a $10 off $10 coupon for every $30 spent.  
Coupon info

so 59$?

What is the allure to being Radio Shackled with future purchase Gift Cards. I want to be in and out ONCE with the savings. You are always one purchase trip behind actually acquiring the gimmicky price.

tracfancier said:   What is the allure to being Radio Shackled with future purchase Gift Cards. I want to be in and out ONCE with the savings. You are always one purchase trip behind actually acquiring the gimmicky price.
It isn't just them.  Most now pull that; calling it a sale/rebate but yet you have to come back and spend it with them.  To me its not a sale/rebate if I have to spend it at the same place. 

I don't want a gps like this where there is NO WAY to clear route tracks.... it's permanently stored!

vickh said:   
sportsfan64 said:   RS is also running a deal until 7/12/14 where you get a $10 off $10 coupon for every $30 spent.  
Coupon info

so 59$?

Could be $59.99 or $49.99.  I'm not sure if the coupon gives you $10 for each purchase over $30, or $10 for every $30 increment.  Use the $10 coupon and buy a calculator to be sure, or just ask the RS employees and hope one of them knows.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014