• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hanes Men s ComfortSoft V-Neck Undershirt | style 777 or 1A0703 | Hanes.com
Disclaimer
Hanes Men's ComfortSoft V-Neck Undershirt (3-pk.) - $3.99 use coupon code "88436" for Flat Rate $1.99 Shipping at Hanes

LINK

Member Summary
Compare at Amazon for $13.55.

• 100% ComfortSoft® cotton, plenty soft and preshrunk for reliable sizing wash after wash.
  • Roomy, full cut, including the armholes.
  • Longer hem.
  • V-neck shirt with no tag, so no itchy neckline.Convenient 3-Pack.

3.8/8 Stars based on 29 customer reviews on Amazon.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, hope it ships, said it's backordered with an expected date of 6/23.

Thanks...ordered a few.

They last had this deal in January with FS over $40 coupon.

Before that, I bought some ComfortSoft Premium tees from Target, a bit pricey in comparison but very comfortable.

For these, I thought they don't really deserve the "ComfortSoft" moniker, but the price is right. I'm stocked up for a decade now.

Not deep enough. You can't handle the DEEP-V. (wish I could find a video of the SNL skit for it)

In for 2. Thanks OP!

thanks OP ordered 2.

Saying it can not be ordered...

Hmm, It's not telling me it cannot be ordered. But, it won't let me add anything to cart. I will expire for now! Thanks for the heads up!

I get the same message "The item 64080 can not be purchased".

Getting "Error:The item 118072 can not be purchased." Deal might be over/out/done.

oops! something happened with your request!
We were unable to process your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact customer support.

My order is cancelled.

same here. My order was cancelled just now.

Order cancelled emailed the following message.

Please remove any personal info from your database. This is to include name address email phone and cc.
Since the order was cancelled you have no right to this info. I will not be ordering from you in the future since you cannot keep track of your inventory prior to entry of cc info,or you refuse to honor indicated prices,

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014