• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link 
OtterBox armor case for iphone 5/5s (Blue/white).  In-store pickup at AT&T stores only, so YMMV.
1 = $5
2 = $9
3 = $12.50

"Protection against water, drops, dust, and crushing force."  I had one of these for my iphone 4, and it was nice not having to worry about dropping the phone or getting it wet.  I've also used it for making underwater videos of my kid.

(I picked up 3 myself)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I see it but they have been sold out for some time now.

bhoup (Jun. 21, 2014 @ 8:07a) |

kami333 (Jun. 21, 2014 @ 8:15a) |

The iPhone 5 and 5S can use the same case.  The iPhone 5C is a completely different animal.

fatgempler (Jun. 25, 2014 @ 12:09p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find! Unfortunately I was unable to find any in my neck of the woods!

I was able to order one for pickup, hoping I'll be able to snatch a couple more for friends when I pick it up tomorrow. Thanks!

I got 3 for $12.18! (Dallas, Texas)

Thanks OP.

I got one of these for a 4S for $5 from ATT a few months this back. It's a strong case.

I just ordered 3 of these so the rest of the family will be covered too. We'll see if they have them for pick-up tomorrow.

3 for $11.00 for pickup at a local store. Thanks OP!!

Update:  Just received an email from AT&T canceling my order due to OOS item.

Additional Update:  I thought I would try an order for just 1 and see if that worked.  No go.  Just got the cancellation email.

Anyone know how long they hold things for pickup?

Edit: NVM site says 3 days

Total Savings Today $285.75! Thanks OP!

Looks like these are selling for $29.03 on Amazon, that's a very nice savings and possibly a resale opportunity.

washerdreyer said:   Looks like these are selling for $29.03 on Amazon, that's a very nice savings and possibly a resale opportunity.
  There won't be after everyone on fw buys and does the same thing. After all said and done you can make like 2/3 bucks each

shows es price is now $49.50. Is there a promotional code or something I am missing?

Doesn't support TouchID, but who can complain at this price?

Good alternative case for days when your phone is likely to suffer abuse.

In for 3 for $11.25. Somehow my kids will still break their phones even in this case.

As with last few times, my order is canceled by local store.

I'm am awaiting the cancelled order email as well.

Local store cancelled all mine as well..

Isn't cancelling the order illegal? If they post a price and I agree to pay it don't they have to deliver the product?

I'm heading to the store but will keep trying to order online. Thank you for the heads up!!

Mine was not cancelled! Just got pick up confirmation email.

cancelled as OOS ... 

jasonv1 said:   Doesn't support TouchID, but who can complain at this price?

Good alternative case for days when your phone is likely to suffer abuse.

Perfect for when I do long bike rides.  I always worry about my phone when I take it out of my bag to check maps.

Place an instore pickup for 1! Thanks!

Silly question but will this also work for an Ipod Touch 5?

Just got a email saying order was cancelled due to OOS item

I don't know what AT&T's deal is but they love to cancel orders.....

What a bunch of donks. Arrived at store and the lady said "Oh, that was you?" and then explained how they don't have them.

Sure.. so.. your online inventory doesn't work? Because other stores nearby properly registered as 'out of inv'.. so...???

What a waste of time. The guy assured me though that he would submit a ticket, so we got that going for us.

Yea mine was just cancelled as well, thinking about making the trip up there after work and asking if they have one like that for sale and when they do show them that email and say i'll take that for $5

sc9092 said:   Yea mine was just cancelled as well, thinking about making the trip up there after work and asking if they have one like that for sale and when they do show them that email and say i'll take that for $5

this is my plan exactly

If they do have them in stock and they are intentionally cancelling orders, I'm pretty sure they won't say "OH HI, you just walked in, here's a sweet deal for 5$" - seems to me, they'd just buy them immediately.. otherwise, wouldn't the mgr/supervisor/gen mgr get suspicious over cancelled orders for valid orders?

Seems the only way to protect them selves would be to purchase any and all of the cheapies- that way they can legitimately cancel the orders and 'blame the system'.

In for 4 for a pickup, with a 25% discount on all 4. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled

My fathers day gift idea has been CANCELED on 3 cases - Thanks AT&T for nothing

Mine was cancelled

Out stock here... anybody can help to buy??? Plz ~~~

Picked up (the last) four in Birmingham. Just in time for a trip to the beach! The kids will not lose a phone to the Gulf!
Thanks OP!

BigIsland

For what it's worth my wife has this exact case and it hasn't worked that well. The white on the front looks dingy and sun-damaged now after only 3 months of use. Also, the screen cover may be faulty as it didn't respond to some of her touches.

Pharmer11 said:   For what it's worth my wife has this exact case and it hasn't worked that well. The white on the front looks dingy and sun-damaged now after only 3 months of use. Also, the screen cover may be faulty as it didn't respond to some of her touches.
  I suggest you contact OtterBox with your concerns.
  They had good customer service when I registered a complaint about one of their cases (Defender) a while back.
  They asked for a cell phone photo or two…I think they wanted to make sure it was a legitimate OtterBox case, but once that was done they replaced the case and it's still good to go.

Quick question: is this case also good for 5s or 5c? Thanks in advance!

My wife's iPhone 5s fit in this case.  The fingerprint function doesn't work, though.

BigIsland

Picked up 3 today and 3 on order for wed will pickup wed

Skipping 19 Messages...
canex said:   Quick question: is this case also good for 5s or 5c? Thanks in advance!
  The iPhone 5 and 5S can use the same case.  The iPhone 5C is a completely different animal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014