• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
Disclaimer
Kohl’s has 20% Off Everything with coupon code FRIENDS20 plus save $10 Off $30 Men’s Purchase with code DADSDAY10.

Note: Code FRIENDS20 can be stacked with 20% off code DADSDAY10. Both expires 6/15/2014

Member Summary

Kohl’s 20% Off Everything
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If only Chase still had the 10pt/$ back for their Ultimate Rewards

ShoppingChick said:   
Note: Code FRIENDS20 can be stacked with 20% off code YES2FAM. Both expires 6/15/2014

Cannot stack.  Error: The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied.

ShoppingChick said:   
Note: Code FRIENDS20 can be stacked with 20% off code YES2FAM. Both expires 6/15/2014

Cannot stack.  Error: The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied.

It just worked for me. Is anyone else having problems getting these two codes to stack?

ShoppingChick said:   It just worked for me. Is anyone else having problems getting these two codes to stack?
  Doesn't work for me.  What method/order/browser are you using?

Won't stack for me either.  "The Promo Code you entered cannot be applied to this order. An offer of equal or greater savings has already been applied."

Doesn't work for me either.

No go here on the stack.

Doesn't work for me eh.

Didn't work for me either.

same

Confirmed order
Disclaimer
Stacks for me !
Order: 3 polo shirts $11, $9.99 and $9.99 =$30.98
20% off after $10 off.
Then add shipping and tax

calvin888 said:   Stacks for me !
20% off after $10 off.

Apparently, $10/$30 + 20% are stacking. 20% + 20% are not.

serenity22 said:   
calvin888 said:   Stacks for me !
20% off after $10 off.

Apparently, $10/$30 + 20% are stacking. 20% + 20% are not.

My apologies to anyone I may have confused. I switched out 20% code YES2FAM with Cash Back code FRIENDS20 that is also 20% off. It was unfortunately stated wrong in my forum note. The 20% off code FRIENDS20 will stack with $10 off code DADSDAY10 for Men's Purchases of $30+ 

Stacking, free shipping, gift card payment example
Disclaimer
Also, as someone else mentioned in an earlier post a couple of weeks ago, you can order at Kiosk and get free shipping. Also, you can pay for your item with gift cards and still stack these two.  Example attached.

just a heads up. The dadsday10 only applies to items in the "dad shop" (polos and shoes etc) http://www.kohls.com/sale-event/fathers-day-gifts.jsp?CN=3000023899 

Tried to use it on pants and shorts but was denied.

Used DADSDAY10 for two men's belts and it worked OK stacked YES2FAM and $10 Kohl's cash today, 6-15.

I used both codes for men's Levi's and they worked fine.

$39.99 - 10 = 29.99 - 20% = $23.99. Not bad

great fitness clothes deals. thnks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014