• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/-30-wall-mount-gearbox-garage-cabinet-/p-00... Gear Box is a Monster Storage Unit in Gorgeous DisguiseThe Gladiator 30' Wall Gear Box is one of the best looking, highly convenient storage units you'll ever find. Gone are the days of unsightly overflowing toolboxes and messy cramped spaces. They've been gladly replaced by this sophisticated, versatile storage system. Whether you own a construction business or a garage that need reorganizing, the gear box will help you store away tools and other materials you need out of your sight. It features 2 shelves that you can adjust for 6 possible placements. You can pack in as much as you need because it holds loads of up to 200 pounds.The Wall Gear Box is great for storing your more valuable tools or potentially dangerous items. You can use the keys to lock them safely away. Its unique magnetic latching does adds security by making sure doors are closed tight. It's a good looking piece of furniture, with a rugged plate exterior finished with powder coated steel

Member Summary

Garage Cabinet
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sears runs this Gladiator 30" wall cabinet special 4-5 times per year on major holidays. It should be noted this is the Gladiator Premier welded series. These are without a doubt the best wall cabinets you can buy at this price. They also have the RTA 28" wall cabinet for $77.51. However IMO these 30" Premiers are well worth the extra $22

cnIsfg said:   Sears runs this Gladiator 30" wall cabinet special 4-5 times per year on major holidays. It should be noted this is the Gladiator Premier welded series. These are without a doubt the best wall cabinets you can buy at this price. They also have the RTA 28" wall cabinet for $77.51. However IMO these 30" Premiers are well worth the extra $22

Agreed.  And the RTA 28" are only worth $22, IMO... not just $22 less than the 30's.

Don't forget Shop Discover 10% CB.

Woot! Bought 6 earlier....need 3 more to complete my spaceship...I mean garage remodel.

nycdart25 said:   Woot! Bought 6 earlier....need 3 more to complete my spaceship...I mean garage remodel.
  YEA!!!!

Geartrack is also half price.

SPECIAL OFFER
Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth
As a member of the Craftsman Club Tool of the Month Program, you'll receive $10 in points (10,000 points) each month to redeem on tool purchases, giving you a yearly total of $120 in points (or 120,000 points). Spend more than $199 in tools to activate your Tool of the Month Membership today and start earning the points you deserve! Go to www.sears.com/toolofthemonth for more details and to get started!

Yea it received 5/5 stars based on 123 customer reviews on the product page and Lowe's is currently selling it for $201.13.

Ordered a couple online and am awaiting cancellation, er eh... order ready email.  Used $15 + $7 in two different Surprise Points that were on my account, burned up another $11 in earned points, and then bought through ShopDiscover for 10% CB to get these priced right.

Just got my cancel notice. I think of the past six orders I've done with Sears six have been cancelled.

Thank you for your Sears.com order. Unfortunately, an error occurred in our system while attempting to process your order. As a result, this order had been canceled, and you have not been charged.

does one need special brackets to hang this on or can this be directly mounted to studs on wall?

If one is spending money to do this, there's a $20 for $10 for Sears on Groupon right now.  Don't know if its a FW thread.

UncleRemus said:   Just got my cancel notice. I think of the past six orders I've done with Sears six have been cancelled.

Thank you for your Sears.com order. Unfortunately, an error occurred in our system while attempting to process your order. As a result, this order had been canceled, and you have not been charged.

This happened to me because I didn't have a valid contact phone number on file

DocEvil said:   does one need special brackets to hang this on or can this be directly mounted to studs on wall?
  Can be mounted to studs on wall http://download.sears.com/own/spin_prod_691359801.pdf

my4mainecoons said:   If one is spending money to do this, there's a $20 for $10 for Sears on Groupon right now.  Don't know if its a FW thread.

Not sure if this would work as one of the exclusions is Hot Buys. Which this is.

Expires Aug 31st, 2014. Limit 1/person. Limit 1/visit. In-store only. Not valid w/ other vouchers, offers, or coupons unless specified by Sears. Min. purchase of $20 required. Not valid at Sears Hometown, Outlet, Appliance Showroom, Hardware stores, or Sears locations in AK, HI, PR, US Virgin Islands, or Guam. Not valid on gift cards, Lands' End products, Insane Deals, Levi's, Carhartt , baby gear and furniture, Two Hearts Maternity, Scrubology, fragrances, cosmetics, hot buys, deal flash, or everyday great price items.

bobbybore said:   
UncleRemus said:   Just got my cancel notice. I think of the past six orders I've done with Sears six have been cancelled.

This happened to me because I didn't have a valid contact phone number on file

Thanks for the suggestion.  Checked and I do have my phone in my profile.  Emailed their President of Marketing and Online to ask him if he doesn't like me.

I was trying to buy the $2000+ Gladiator bundle from Sears last night, which has 3 of these in there, 2 2packs geartacks, etc...The 2 2packs geartracks were BOGO free. I guess by having the bundle in the shopping cart that some how triggered a BOGO free code to be added to my cart that I can't see. I also had some gladiator wall panels in the order, they were also BOGO free. I was ready to checkout, but had some issues with paypal...So i removed the $2000+ Gladiator bundle package from my shopping cart and left with only the wall panels, but some how the panels were still BOGO free without the bundle. So I checked out with just those 4 2 packs Gladiator wall panels for $65.00 + tax. I was ready to get a cancellation, but got the email this morning and picked them up already. Try it with the geartracks!  YMMV.

Mine were waiting for me at the pickup window. One of the boxes was a little worse for wear, but we unpacked it to ensure it wasn't damaged.

DocEvil said:   does one need special brackets to hang this on or can this be directly mounted to studs on wall?

It comes with 2 steel brackets or you can mount directly to studs.

Thank you I have been looking for an answer to this question too. I find it a waste to buy a bunch of tracks only to cover them up with a cabinet.

actionman1 said:   

Thank you I have been looking for an answer to this question too. I find it a waste to buy a bunch of tracks only to cover them up with a cabinet.

There are several advantages to using the GearTrac vs direct stud mounting....The Gladiator GearTrac system distributes the load of the cabinet(s) across several studs vs one with the direct to stud mounting method so your installed cabinet(s) can handle a lot more weight vs a single stud direct mount installation . Plus you don't need to be exact with your cabinet positioning when mounting because you can easily slide the Gladiator cabinet(s) along the GearTrac to their final desired position or easily reposition them later if you decide to additional Gladiator wall components. IMO those advantages are well worth the cost of a couple of pieces of GearTrac 

DEAD - back up to $159.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014