• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement Pack 2X 2800mAh Batteries With NFC + US/UK/EU Compatible USB Wall Charger Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Battery Simoultanously Extend Your Battery Life 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]
Disclaimer

Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement Pack 2X 2800mAh Batteries With NFC + US/UK/EU Compatible USB Wall Charger Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Battery Simoultanously Extend Your Battery Life 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
A friend of mine told me about this great deal! The price used to be over $60, but, when I saw it drop to $19.50, I had to order it.

It said that it came with:

• Smart USB Wall Charger Comes with adapter for EU/UK/US
  • 2X Supremacy Series Samsung S5 Batteries 2800mAh NFC Enabled
  • This battery is specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy S5 and fully supports all versions
  • User’s manual/warranty information
  • 30-Day money back guarantee & a 24 month warranty

• Brand Name: Volutz®

You can simultaneously extend your battery life by charging one and using one. When your battery dies in your phone, simply replace it with a fresh one, and so on.  Here are the details:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Replacement-Simoultanously/dp/B00KF2TFRC/ie=UTF8?m=A1EI6YVL2N6B9D&keywords=Samsung+galaxy+s5+battery 

Launch promotion: Limited to 1 unit per Customer
To claim offer use promotion code:  
XUK84V3L (This code gets you 35% off of $29.98) = $19.50

*Limited to 1 unit per customer ***NEW PROMO CODE ADDED***

* As good as the original - same battery cells as the original Samsung battery
* NFC capable
*Will hold charge as if its first time use 5 months later - this can't be said about generic brands that will die or even harm your device. Even after a couple of weeks they will not hold a charge for long. 

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement Pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, I've been looking for spare batteries. No reviews yet, but at this price, and with the 30 day guarantee and 2 yr warranty I'll give it a shot.

Here is a new promo code...It will take 35% off of $29.98...So, all you would pay is $19.50!!!!!
HP74UXB8 (This code gets you 35% off of $29.98) = $19.50

Dead

***NEW PROMO CODE ADDED****

Here is a new promo code...It will take 35% off of $29.98...So, all you would pay is $19.50!!!!!
XUK84V3L (This code gets you 35% off of $29.98) = $19.50

***NEW PROMO CODE ADDED****

Wow that's crazy. Just picked up a GS5 so this is great for me. Used the promo code and the total was $16.79.

Definitely a steal assuming these batteries aren't terrible generics. Some of the things are weird though. In the ad: "Watch out for counterfeit or generic batteries without proper certifications being sold on line. Galaxy S5 can’t absorb more than 2800mAh. Be cautious to statements suggesting otherwise." mAh refers to the battery capacity. As long as the battery (or, charging cable, or whatever) is delivering the correct amperage and voltage, the battery could be 1,000,000 mAh.

The term that they use "Powered by grade A cells" is also suspect. "Grade A" means absolutely nothing in this context. Any battery using anything could be marketed as "Grade A" because it has no meaning in the industry.

Not to get into the various certifications they list, but they also appear to be taking some liberties with them.

When I receive mine, I'll do some electrical testing and leave an Amazon review accordingly. But I am skeptical at this point given their marketing copy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014