• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Use coupon code 47000RRRRR2404R to get 10% off making it $89.10. 

If you use Discover Card and have any CashBack bonus $$$ to use up, you can buy a $100 Lowes eGift Certificate for $90 and save another 10% for a net of $80.19.

rated:
kimgkimg said:   Use coupon code 47000RRRRR2404R to get 10% off making it $89.10. 

If you use Discover Card and have any CashBack bonus $$$ to use up, you can buy a $100 Lowes eGift Certificate for $90 and save another 10% for a net of $80.19.

Or in my case I'll jes use the ol Chase Freedom which has 5% CB from Lowes this Qtr. with an extra 5% fro online.  Of course one can't port via FW as one must port via Chase in order to get that.  Too much trouble to get the Discover card at this point although I probably have one I ain't used in eons...  might be one that finally deep sixed due to lack of use.  Rereading your deal looks like it too requires one go thru Discover vs FW, but I may be reading too much into that...

Hoping the 47000RRRRR2404R will work...  we'll see.

sc

rated:
I tried 47000RRRRR2404R and it worked fine.

rated:

rated:
jjmIII said:   http://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools/air-compressors/2-horsepower-6-gallon-150-psi-oilless-pancake-compressor-67696.html 

seems like a good price....even HF is more!

Sorry, for a minute there I thought you were advocating the HF brand.

rated:
Buy this one and do not talk about HF. Their electric tools are crap. I was able to take advantage of this deal when it was available around Father's Day. I purchased it at Home Depot and used the 25% HF coupon. This is the only thing that the HF coupons are good for.

rated:
Toejamb said:   Buy this one and do not talk about HF. Their electric tools are crap. I was able to take advantage of this deal when it was available around Father's Day. I purchased it at Home Depot and used the 25% HF coupon. This is the only thing that the HF coupons are good for.
  Are you saying that HD accepts HF coupons?  

rated:
My buddy says Home Depot will match the price plus an additional 10% off...no HF coupons accepted

rated:
Could this be used for automotive purposes? Like taking tires off with an impact wrench? Or do you need something that stores some compressed air?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014