• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

HDGC
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
me too. The first time takes a little while to go thru the verification process but after that emails usually received w... (more)

harry12345 (Jun. 23, 2014 @ 2:44p) |

Got 3 out of 4 of my electronic cards. One was not in stock, so they will refund me. Going to keep my eye on my cc state... (more)

loadednightrain (Jun. 23, 2014 @ 3:21p) |

I decided to get Lowes card @ 10% off (junkcard) so i could use the $10 off $50 on some orders = 30% off.

JaxFL (Jun. 26, 2014 @ 1:45p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just wanted to add that if you use the Bulk Purchase option on the site, it usually can find larger value cards or cards that are not listed.

Do you know if HD will accept a 10% off coupon along with this card? No reason they wouldn't, right?

2coatsofpaint said:   Do you know if HD will accept a 10% off coupon along with this card? No reason they wouldn't, right?
† In my experience, yes.

turtlebug said:   
2coatsofpaint said:   Do you know if HD will accept a 10% off coupon along with this card? No reason they wouldn't, right?
† In my experience, yes.

Yes, it's just another form of payment.† so go ahead and add that third coat of paint!

Can these be used to buy Home Depot Shell/BP gas cards?

Edit: looks like no.

I do this for large purchases. It works great! The gift card is just another form of payment to them.

A2coatsofpaint said:   Do you know if HD will accept a 10% off coupon along with this card? No reason they wouldn't, right?
† do you have a 10% coupon you can share??

jimmystang said:   
A2coatsofpaint said:   Do you know if HD will accept a 10% off coupon along with this card? No reason they wouldn't, right?
† do you have a 10% coupon you can share??

USPS moving packets (YMMV) have Lowe's coupons (honored at Home Depot) or codes for coupons (varies), or buy on eBay.†

How do they sell online gift cards that must be used online? If I went to the store with the code wouldn't that work if I had them type it in?

Anybody order from these people. Been waiting since Thursday for my order.

loadednightrain said:   Anybody order from these people. Been waiting since Thursday for my order.
† same here. got a phone call from them, but they have strange PST hours and havent been able to connect with them yet.

jimmystang said:   
loadednightrain said:   Anybody order from these people. Been waiting since Thursday for my order.
† same here. got a phone call from them, but they have strange PST hours and havent been able to connect with them yet.

††

Whats their callback number? I'd love to talk to them

I bought about 500$ worth of cards recently.. used them all for a roof job.

WARNING: DO NOT BUY THINGS THAT YOU MAY NEED TO RETURN... these 'gift cards' are often from returns without a receipt.. which means HD is particularly sensitive to returns purchased with 'no receipt' credit.

So.. this is store credit when it comes down to it. (in my experience)

I broke my transactions (for the roof job) up into a few sections... things i thought i might need to return, vs. things that I KNEW i wouldn't need to return.

Received the same e-mail as jimmystang. They just wanted to "verify info".

Odd questions like the customer service number on my credit card i used, and a cross street from my house.

They said I will be getting an e-mail confirming my order by the end of the day. I'm real close to calling my cc company and having the charge reversed

Can you use these giftcards on HomeDepot.com to buy HD giftcards?

loadednightrain said:   
jimmystang said:   

††

Whats their callback number? I'd love to talk to them

† number i got was 416-419-8787...good luck getting thru, it took me several tries.

loadednightrain said:   Received the same e-mail as jimmystang. They just wanted to "verify info".

Odd questions like the customer service number on my credit card i used, and a cross street from my house.

They said I will be getting an e-mail confirming my order by the end of the day. I'm real close to calling my cc company and having the charge reversed

† just got off the line with them and had the same exact conversation. Very strange to me, she said that this step is necessary for all first time customers. The customer service person i spoke to was nice and all, but seems bizarre to me.

I placed the order last Wednesday, i selected the option for an e-card expecting that it would come relatively quickly to my email so i could then use it online right away. The CS rep i spoke to said i should have the confirmation by end of business today, if i dont get it im calling my CC company to cancel as well.

I've used Cardpool a lot ....I've never had a problem with them.

Phrogpilot said:   I've used Cardpool a lot ....I've never had a problem with them.
††me too. The first time takes a little while to go thru the verification process but after that emails usually received within†15 minutes.

Got 3 out of 4 of my electronic cards. One was not in stock, so they will refund me. Going to keep my eye on my cc statement, to make sure it goes through

After this I'll be sticking with Raise.com . I always get my cards within an hour

I decided to get Lowes card @ 10% off (junkcard) so i could use the $10 off $50 on some orders = 30% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014