Windows 8.1 OS
Intel Atom Z3770 Processor
32 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
8.5-hour battery life, 1.4 pounds
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013

www.amazon.com/dp/B00GSPW2QG/

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I own this tablet for few months now and I recommend it..

rated:
How does it stack up with the other $300-$350 tabs?

I need one mainly for reading my huge comic collection and wi fi and was considering a Galaxy or used iPad 2 but the Omni price looks inviting

rated:
Flipit said:   How does it stack up with the other $300-$350 tabs?

I need one mainly for reading my huge comic collection and wi fi and was considering a Galaxy or used iPad 2 but the Omni price looks inviting

This has high resolution screen. So should be good. Good battery life and love it. The only problem is you do not have much accessories

rated:
I have one of these and predominately use it for comics.  The screen is gorgeous, and the aspect ratio is just about perfect.  It works great as a .cbr reader, or with Comixology's Windows App.  I really don't have any complaints, and for this price I doubt you will either.  

rated:
$349.00 is the lowest price on Google Products right now. The specs seem pretty legit. I'd get one if I didn't already have a tablet.

rated:
Flipit said:   How does it stack up with the other $300-$350 tabs?

For what it's worth, I use the iPad 2 for all my comics, and it works great - but I agree this a new tablet for a much lower price than a refurbished iPad 2.

rated:
can this or other tablets be upgraded to win 8 pro? looking for a tablet to walk around a classroom that can access student computers with lanschool software.

rated:
kzookid said:   can this or other tablets be upgraded to win 8 pro? looking for a tablet to walk around a classroom that can access student computers with lanschool software.
??????

rated:
I don't understand. it comes with w8 or 8.1. you can use windows anytime upgrade to move to pro/enterprise

rated:
Pros:
A Full HD 1920x1200 Panel
Windows 8.1 - Intel x86 Quad Core CPU - Full Windows Application compatibility
8MP/2MP Cameras
Micro-USB, micro-HDMI and SDHC Card
Pretty good in terms of weight at 1.43LB.
Includes Microsoft® Office Home and Student Edition 2013 - activated

Cons:
I haven't seen a 64GB Version of the tablet yet.

rated:
Honestly, I would tell ya to snag a Asus T100 when it goes on sale instead (Identical tech specs). TigerDirect has it on sale fairly often at 249. The keyboard dock is an amazing accessory.

rated:
Specs aren't identical, this is a 1920x1200 screen compared to 1366x768 of the T100.

rated:
Do these come with office? The ability for me to run macros in excel is essential.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014