• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-escort-passport-9500ix-radar-and... 

•Product number: 0109500-3RFB
•Detects all bands of speed-enforcement radar: X, K, Ka, Ku
•Database of reported red-light, speed-camera, and speed-trap locations
•Three months of database downloadable updates included
•Detects radar from front and rear
•Mark button records speed traps
•Uses same satellites as GPS navigation systems
•Near-instant visual, audible, and/or voice alert
•AutoLearn technology recognizes and eliminates false alerts
•Variable speed sensitivity adjusts scan strength
•Blue LED alpha-numeric display readable in direct sunlight
•Five levels of brightness control include a setting for solar eclipses
•Mute, AutoMute, and AutoVolume controls
•3.5mm jack for connecting to headphones or speakers (cable not included)
•Further specifications
•Condition: manufacturer refurbished
•Six-month warranty from Escort
 

Member Summary

passport
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad! But REFURB. Costco.com has them on sale for $380 (new).
I own this radar and it's excellent! GPS allows you to mark locations and warn you about them in the future (such as for major potholes).
It alerts you when you approach red light cameras and speed traps.

best radar ever! highly recommended

MarioD said:   Not bad! But REFURB. Costco.com has them on sale for $380 (new).
I own this radar and it's excellent! GPS allows you to mark locations and warn you about them in the future (such as for major potholes).
It alerts you when you approach red light cameras and speed traps.

  If only they had bluetooth and a network so you could connect all devices and it could warn you before the radar goes off that there was a speed trap in the area!

Patent pending.

Great Radar Detector, probably the best there is. We have had one for the last 3 years and it works like a charm and its built like a tank. The GPS feature is noce for remembering false alarm areas. This is a great deal!

Good deal. I will stick with my Valentine 1 though. Green to OP.

Great deal + 5% fb CashBack

Thanks OP. In for one. Why are they charging taxes for Michigan?

OP, please revise your title to state that this is a Refurb. It is very misleading.

Richardito said:   OP, please revise your title to state that this is a Refurb. It is very misleading.
  Done. It was in The OP but now in title too.

Relaxing said:   Great Radar Detector, probably the best there is. We have had one for the last 3 years and it works like a charm and its built like a tank. The GPS feature is noce for remembering false alarm areas. This is a great deal!
  Not even close to the best there is.  Redline, valentine one and Escort Max are all superior by a wide margin.  Granted they are all more expensive but just want people to be well informed.  If this is the top of your budget, it may be worth considering.

Great Radar. Owned for 3 months, alerted me to 3 'potential' tickets well in advance. GPS is nice for marking common speed traps and for memorizing and then eliminating false signals.

Well, as they say at Groupon . . . SOLD OUT.  Thanks anyway OP. 

So, now, thanks to MarioD, to figure out where that Costco card is. 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014