Lightning to USB Cable for Apple iPhone 5 - 1M (White) $0.29 + Free shipping

https://www.superdeal.com/lowest-prices

Use code EPICPRICE

Product Features:
Designed for use with Apple iPhone 5
Perfect size for travel
Featuring apple's new "Lightning" 8-Pin plug to USB
For USB sync data & charging
Manufactured with environmentally friendly materials Compatible with iPhone 5 exclusively
White color to blend in with your current decor
Super fast data transfer rate
Easy to use, just connect your devices to your computer via USB port
Note: For authentic Apple products ONLY, NOT for clone ones
Length: 1m / 39.3inch
Note: Third party product, NOT made by Apple Corp.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Cable (70.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

USB Cable (12.87kB)
Thanks SieSilverStars
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
after reading the above article, maybe its not actually worth the risk. Good to have some specific information rather th... (more)

catsoup (Jun. 29, 2014 @ 5:41p) |

I get the error message for an 5s I tried with.

UnK3 (Jul. 16, 2014 @ 1:02p) |

If you are looking for a Apple MFi Certified lightning cable, I recommend you to buy the Kinkoo brand MFI lightning cabl... (more)

abigcat (Aug. 03, 2014 @ 10:55p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Note: For authentic Apple products ONLY, NOT for clone ones

Really? Pot meet kettle.

rated:
"Note: For authentic Apple products ONLY, NOT for clone ones
Note: Third party product, NOT made by Apple Corp."

So it's not Apple-certified then?
I've seen too many of these cables tried to be used on iPhone 5/5S only to be presented with the message of
'This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably...' - especially since Apple rolled out ios 7

rated:
LIMIT 1

rated:
Was hoping to use PayPal to avoid giving my credit card info. Anyone know if you check out with paypal, can you use coupon code? And if you order more than one, only the first unit is discounted, right?

rated:
29 cents via pay pal? I mean I cant see why not give it a shot. I just purchased one and I dont even have any iphone/ipads that use the lightning connector LOL

#iphone6?

rated:
pbushff said:   Was hoping to use PayPal to avoid giving my credit card info. Anyone know if you check out with paypal, can you use coupon code? And if you order more than one, only the first unit is discounted, right?
† Yes to both.

rated:
forthill said:   "Note: For authentic Apple products ONLY, NOT for clone ones

I've seen too many of these cables tried to be used on iPhone 5/5S only to be presented with the message of
'This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably...' - especially since Apple rolled out ios 7

† Agreed. †Also would be silly to think the iPhone 6 (with a new iOS version) isn't going to lock out some of the generic cables (as Apple has done in the past).

Yes, I know it's only " 29 cents here" or " a dollar or two there" but when it all said and done after buying multiple cables.....you basically spent the same amount in throw-away cables as you would have had on an Apple certified one.†

rated:
Clearly I'm missing something... where does one enter the code?

rated:
capjones said:   Clearly I'm missing something... where does one enter the code?
† Click paypal, itll still require to create an account on their website. Then its on the last page during confirmation.
respdoc said:   
forthill said:   "Note: For authentic Apple products ONLY, NOT for clone ones

† Agreed. †Also would be silly to think the iPhone 6 (with a new iOS version) isn't going to lock out some of the generic cables (as Apple has done in the past).

Yes, I know it's only " 29 cents here" or " a dollar or two there" but when it all said and done after buying multiple cables.....you basically spent the same amount in throw-away cables as you would have had on an Apple certified one.†

††
its 29 cents. A apple certified is about 10$+. This was Risk/Reward of this purchase is a no brainer.

rated:
UnK3 said:   
capjones said:   Clearly I'm missing something... where does one enter the code?
† Click paypal, itll still require to create an account on their website. Then its on the last page during confirmation.

††
Cheers.

rated:
Any experience with the website?

rated:
Is this still available? ordering process gets stuck in getting the confirmation code after registering for the website.

rated:
Be careful, bad charge/sync cables can lead to bad batteries/devices

rated:
serenity22 said:   Any experience with the website?
this is the same company, which runs ArtsCow.com

rated:
do i put in the code after paypal payment?
don't see a place to put in code

rated:
chistie said:   do i put in the code after paypal payment?
don't see a place to put in code

† Not after, during.

rated:
From the website:

"Terms & Conditions†
1. This offer can only be used once per household
2. Promotional prices for the lowest priced item; additional items thereafter will be charged original prices "
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
5. Users must apply the coupon code to enjoy this offer
6. This offer is valid until July 31, 2014
7. SuperDeal reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any given time without prior notice
8. In case of dispute, SuperDeal's decision is final"

The 2) point states lowest price will be given the discount. Tried buying 5 but only received discount on 1 of 5. Just a FYI.
Also, the terms and conditions are missing no. 3). I wonder what that is?†

rated:
The ones I've been getting from fleabay from a NY seller have been great. Only one out of six that fell apart after 9 months of daily use. They work with iPhone 5 and 5s, and iPad 4 and iPad mini. All of them using the latest iOS 7x (haven't tried 8 yet).

Those come to about $1 a piece when on sale and are exactly the same size as the OEM ones.

rated:
i see the space to enter the coupon code using cc but i dont see it when i try paypal

rated:
these generics SUCK and inevitably WILL FAIL even with light usage - they are just repurposed USB cables poorly soldered to a cheapo lightning connector board and not secured inside. hotglue would work wonders on this cable, but as is, a few minor twists and the wires inside at the lightning connector will easily break off. i purchased 10 of these about this time last year and 9 of the 10 have failed - on my last one now. Within this timeframe I've purchased 2 genuine apple cables that have not failed. for 29 cents its a 'good' deal, but they just want your account/business hoping for repeat customers. don't expect much life from these.

rated:
BOOO! Cant' use code with paypal.

rated:
I can't afford the OEM spares, and therefore am extra careful not to run out of juice. Even then, it can happen. This can sit in the glove compartment, and for 29c, it can be a one-time lifesaver. Well worth it.

rated:
I dont get how these suppliers can sell this item at .29 (Even a knock off) since the shipping alone (Assuming they stick it in a standard envelope is .49 cents) they end up losing....wouldn't it be cheaper just to throw their stock away?

Am I missing something here?

rated:
serenity22 said:   †This can sit in the glove compartment, and for 29c, it can be a one-time lifesaver. Well worth it.
† So that one time you need a "lifesaver" and it doesn't work...it is still well worth it ?

I fully understand saving money..but I think some are getting a little dramatic here. †We're talking about +/- $10 cable. †I think I purchased my car one with some free promo credits I got from Amazon a long time ago. †Haven't had any problems since.†

rated:
serenity22 said:   I can't afford the OEM spares, and therefore am extra careful not to run out of juice. Even then, it can happen. This can sit in the glove compartment, and for 29c, it can be a one-time lifesaver. Well worth it.
† From what I remember reading. The Chinese government subsidizes shipping to the US. If it's not that then the Chinese are just magical.†

rated:
Is this really works ???

rated:
Scotty2Hottie said:   
serenity22 said:   I can't afford the OEM spares, and therefore am extra careful not to run out of juice. Even then, it can happen. This can sit in the glove compartment, and for 29c, it can be a one-time lifesaver. Well worth it.
† From what I remember reading. The Chinese government subsidizes shipping to the US. If it's not that then the Chinese are just magical.†

† The US government subsidizes. This is one of the best bilateral treaties that China made with the USA in order to screw us.

rated:
I got the problem during the order phase..

rated:
I ordered a couple of .99 ones the other day. I might wait until I see a few more successes before I pull the trigger. Not really worth creating another account for. Good post, though. Green.

rated:
Cool find, thank you.

rated:
I never can understand how people can pay $200-$600 (depending on contract price) but don't like to shell out $10 for a genuine charger that won't fry their device.

rated:
vishalj77 said:   I never can understand how people can pay $200-$600 (depending on contract price) but don't like to shell out $10 for a genuine charger that won't fry their device.
† You do understand that this is just a cable, right? †Claiming that it can 'fry your device' is akin to claiming that using a cheap air hose can cause your car tires to explode.

Apple does not supply "chargers" for their portable devices. †They supply power adapters that produce regulated DC. †See: †Understanding iPhone Charging and Power Adapters

rated:
Thank you. In for one!

rated:
Warning: At least two superdeal.com mail server IP addresses, located in Asia, are listed on multiple blacklists as sources of spam. If your e-mail provider uses the very popular Barracuda blacklists to block spam, you may not be able to receive e-mail from superdeal.com.

It's your call if you want to give them your e-mail address in light of this information.

rated:
TheTrain said:   BOOO! Cant' use code with paypal.
† Yes, you can. I just did.

rated:
fmaxwell said:   
vishalj77 said:   I never can understand how people can pay $200-$600 (depending on contract price) but don't like to shell out $10 for a genuine charger that won't fry their device.
† You do understand that this is just a cable, right? †Claiming that it can 'fry your device' is akin to claiming that using a cheap air hose can cause your car tires to explode.

Apple does not supply "chargers" for their portable devices. †They supply power adapters that produce regulated DC. †See: †Understanding iPhone Charging and Power Adapters

††
Ahh, I mixed it up with the generic chargers which have caused bad press, my bad. †

rated:
vishalj77 said:   
fmaxwell said:   

††
Ahh, I mixed it up with the generic chargers which have caused bad press, my bad. †

† You're a good man to admit an error. †Peace.

rated:
Thanks,

Skipping 25 Messages...
rated:
If you are looking for a Apple MFi Certified lightning cable, I recommend you to buy the Kinkoo brand MFI lightning cable at Amazon.com with a very good price. This cable is 4 feet and they offer 15 months warranty, I bought 2 for my iPhone 5s and iPad mini, and itís perfectly fits my otter box case, great product.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.