• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
gd4639a

Works only on .com renewals until 6/24/14

More deals in the official GoDaddy coupon thread.
GoDaddy
See GoDaddy discounts that earn 14.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

godaddy (15.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Dead code.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
doesn't work...some domains say 12.83 and some say 14.99

rated:
Weird. I tried it on 2 accounts and they were 9.93.

rated:
Review your current order
The promotional code you entered is invalid or ineligible for some of the items you are purchasing.

Product Term Unit Price Subtotal
Domain.com
.COM Domain Renewal
14% Off
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18/yr
1 Year $12.83 /yr* Save $2.16 $12.83 Remove

I don't recall it saying invalid before. Maybe they fixed an error? This is why I have been moving domains over to namesilo.... such a pain with these coupons and nonsense.

rated:
Yeah, I moved a bunch over to NameSilo too. The transfers were way easier than I figured. I think that coupon may be based on domains in the account. I tried it on my large account and the renewals are only $9.33 in that one but there are over 1k domains in it.

rated:
wow, domain squat much?

rated:
cloydoply said:   Yeah, I moved a bunch over to NameSilo too. The transfers were way easier than I figured. I think that coupon may be based on domains in the account. I tried it on my large account and the renewals are only $9.33 in that one but there are over 1k domains in it.
  Thanks...just moved my domains over to NameSilo this afternoon. Tired of GoDaddy as well...just want reasonable prices for a very simple service. The code in this thread actually reduced the discount GoDaddy was already including on my domains, raising the total renewal price but a couple dollars. Instead, just saved a lot more going over to NameSilo and won't have to deal with the annual hunt for worthwhile GoDaddy renewal codes.

rated:
Yeah you will like Namesilo. They personally called me a couple weeks ago just to see how the transfers were going. I have a nightmare with all the domains I have ha ha.

rated:
+1 on NameSilo. Transferred over my .com that was due to expire in August. Process was simple, took about 30 minutes, and was a big savings over GoDaddy. I'm planning on transferring more domains over there soon.

rated:
sullim4 said:   +1 on NameSilo. Transferred over my .com that was due to expire in August. Process was simple, took about 30 minutes, and was a big savings over GoDaddy. I'm planning on transferring more domains over there soon.
  Thanks for mentioning "30 minutes". I took the plunge with a $1-off coupon, and it took me about that much time. If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't unlock my domain @ GoDaddy beforehand, it might have completed in less than that amount of time... maybe even 2 minutes?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014