• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Whirlpool Gold dishwasher - Monochromatic stainless steel - WDT710PAYM
Disclaimer
Whirlpool Gold Series 24" Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher (WDT710PAYM) - $349.99 with coupon code SEARS50 + Free Shipping at Sears. 4.5/5 stars based on 944 customer reviews.

*Named one of the best budget dishwashers on the market.*

• Stainless Steel
  • Automatic Temperature Control
  • Control Panel Lockout
  • Cycle Status Lights:
  • Delay Wash
  • Drain Hose Included
  • Self-cleaning Filter
  • Quiet Package
  • 1-Year Warranty

The next lowest price for this item on Google Shopping from a rated merchant is $460.00.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Darn it, I just bought at Lowes for $443. I already open the top of the box to take a peek. Any one know if Lowes allow open box return with no penalty/restock fees?

I returned open box appliances last year (hood and microwave). Had no problem. I would check with Lowe's just in case their rules have changed. Looks like you have 30 days from date of sale: http://www.lowes.com/cd_Returns+and+Refunds+Policy_33243642_

thienthan said:   Darn it, I just bought at Lowes for $443. I already open the top of the box to take a peek. Any one know if Lowes allow open box return with no penalty/restock fees?
  why not just call Lowes and see if they will do a price match... beats returning and then having to buy from someone else...

We are in the process of returning this exact model. The dishwasher would not properly clean the dishes, leaving debris and film on the majority of dishes. They sent a repairman out and he said the dishwasher was "working as intended." What would be the point of having a dishwasher that did not clean the dishes? ...

its got so many good reviews from Lowes site, Sears site, best buy site, and Home Depot sites. of course there are always bad ones for every single model out there. I'll cross my fingers. Thanks for the heads up. ☺

Great now that it is on sales for $349.99 (without the coupon code), they are charging $69.99 for delivery

Didn't get the Dishwasher mentioned in the OP, but this thread caused me to go to Sears.com and shop.. they are having a sale, and I saved $150 or so for an 18" Kenmore with delivery/ installation.
Thanks, finally go that done...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.