• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Sony In-Ear Headphones (MDREX58V) - Free After Rebate + ~$4 Shipping @ Tiger Direct 

Rebate: $9.99 Prepaid Card 

• 9mm Drivers
  • Neodymium Magnets
  • 1.2m Y-Type Cord
  • In-line Volume Control

4.2 / 5 stars with 760 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next best price from a rated merchant on Google Products is $13 from B&H.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
As a staff person, you should know to put FAR in the title for those of us who have alerts set to look for that. I got alerted to the other post, which was closed as a duplicate, but not this one.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up! I was trying to avoid jargon for newer members but you've made a valid point. I edited the title to help out others who have topic alerts for FAR. I don't use topic alerts since I'm on the forums all the time, so I hadn't considered it like that. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

rated:
Don't even think about getting MIR from TD. They are notorious on honoring the rebates.

rated:
great headset..

rated:
Sold out online

rated:
My experience with TigerDirect has been 50-50 on them honoring their rebates. They have refused four of my rebates because they claim they needed a copy of the invoice, which is not available if you checkout as a guest so I sent them a copy of the packing slip, or they refused because they claimed I did not include the UPC Label. I did include the UPC label with the original rebate submission on two of my rebates and even resubmitted a photocopy of the UPC, claim form and packing slip and this was not good enough. They still denied rebate and said they need an original UPC label. What am I supposed to do, go out and buy another product just to get a UPC label? Buyer beware and create a TigerDirect account and do not check out as a guest, otherwise they will refuse your rebate because they know you cannot go in and reprint an invoice on a guest checkout like you can on a TigerDirect account.

rated:
I'll make just a cursory nod to the whole "the next best price on google products is xxx" thing. It's getting rather old and just makes me wonder how much money you guys get paid each time you do it. Instead, we'll skip to the fact that these are in ear headphones and they're refurbs. Is it just me or does that strike anyone else as a little on the disgusting side??

rated:
SecondGunman said:   I'll make just a cursory nod to the whole "the next best price on google products is xxx" thing. It's getting rather old and just makes me wonder how much money you guys get paid each time you do it. Instead, we'll skip to the fact that these are in ear headphones and they're refurbs. Is it just me or does that strike anyone else as a little on the disgusting side??
  They include new rubber pieces that actually go in your ear. I've gotten refurb earbuds from Newegg and they've looked new.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014