• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

wunderground
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Renewals DO work. However, you will not get a full year tacked on to your current expiration date. The subscription instead will show as expiring in one year.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've had free Wunderground Premuim before. It's usually just a code. It's not been necessary to download software. Wonder why it's different this time?

thanks OP,

http://payment.wunderground.com/NoAdsPayment.php
enter QWV35 into the “Gift Code” box and hit “Redeem”.

There is no downloaded software. They send you an email with a link and a code to enter. Thanks op !!

success.... though I never see ad anyway since I am using adblock plus....
annoyingly, FW is now complaining about me using it too...

Thanks, OP. No download needed.

same code that has been around for a while.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1346986/

Can't load page from OP link.

Thanks, OP

How about a code for the mobile app?

I used WU as my home page for several years. They have a good page presentation, but I got tired of their one-sided politics in their commentary. I switched to weather.gov.

I've always wondered why a business would recycle the name of a terrorist group; I wouldn't want the NSA scanning my CC records and seeing payments to Weather Underground.

steve1jr said:   I've always wondered why a business would recycle the name of a terrorist group; I wouldn't want the NSA scanning my CC records and seeing payments to Weather Underground.
I hope that the NSA isn't wasting time and resources scanning for leads to a group that hasn't been in existence since the late 70's  

Thanks!

jaimelobo said:   
steve1jr said:   I've always wondered why a business would recycle the name of a terrorist group; I wouldn't want the NSA scanning my CC records and seeing payments to Weather Underground.
I hope that the NSA isn't wasting time and resources scanning for leads to a group that hasn't been in existence since the late 70's  

It's underground.  Of course you think it doesn't exist.

SteelRing said:   success.... though I never see ad anyway since I am using adblock plus....
annoyingly, FW is now complaining about me using it too...

ignore, proceed as planned. If half the site quits getting CashBack, guess who else quits getting CashBack.

Very strange, I ended up with landing on somebody else's account from Romania by entering the activation code.

Unknown said:   Very strange, I ended up with landing on somebody else's account from Romania by entering the activation code.
  I did also.

Then I went to my WU account and logged in. After I logged into my WU account it added a year of "no-ads".

Thank you! I like there maps for severe weather

thanks...

Thank, OP! I like WU and had not realized my last free membership had expired!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014