• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Still waiting for my credits to show up, anyone else?

rated:
laxangel said:   Still waiting for my credits to show up, anyone else?
  My cable provider was not participating, but I received a check, made out to my cable company for only $42.  That would be 7 winners, but I won a total of 25 credits.  And I won about 16 times in July, so it seems processing is either very slow, or not correct.

rated:
I did receive my two Virtual MC replacements. The emails stated that they CANNOT be used at Amazon or Paypal, and the same thing is on the card PDF. I can use them at any other online retailer that accepts MasterCard. Still waiting for the credits to show up on the FIOS bill. I have until 9/30 to use the Virtual MC's, so I need to spend $12 somewhere...

FullTimeDad, did you keep copies of your transactions? I know some took screen-shots. I C&P'd into MS WORD, so I have a list stored in a .doc file. Were yours submitted all-at-once? Or did you send them in several transactions?

rated:
FullTimeDad said:   
laxangel said:   Still waiting for my credits to show up, anyone else?
  My cable provider was not participating, but I received a check, made out to my cable company for only $42.  That would be 7 winners, but I won a total of 25 credits.  And I won about 16 times in July, so it seems processing is either very slow, or not correct.

  Got 2 checks today, one for $6 the other for $36 sent to the same person and made out to the cable company. We should have 12 total wins between 2 people. Not sure how many wins each. So we should still have 5 wins or $30 coming.

rated:
SweetClover said:   I did receive my two Virtual MC replacements. The emails stated that they CANNOT be used at Amazon or Paypal, and the same thing is on the card PDF. I can use them at any other online retailer that accepts MasterCard. Still waiting for the credits to show up on the FIOS bill. I have until 9/30 to use the Virtual MC's, so I need to spend $12 somewhere...

FullTimeDad, did you keep copies of your transactions? I know some took screen-shots. I C&P'd into MS WORD, so I have a list stored in a .doc file. Were yours submitted all-at-once? Or did you send them in several transactions?

I submitted them at different times, and I kept PDF's of all the confirmation numbers.  I sent an email to TPG with the confirmations, and was told that since I submitted them in different transactions they would be paid out separately.  I received three additional checks today, but not for amounts that would equate to how I batched the submissions.  But, no matter, I'm glad I received them and now I am only missing $30 worth. Hopefully that will come, I can't imagine the grief of having them sort through the confirmations to figure out what has not been paid.

rated:
^^^ They are processing them as they received them from you, it sounds like. So, you would get them separate, since you submitted them separate. I did mine all-at-once. Then I won another from a mail-in, and submitted that a few days later. I figure they will do it in two transactions, the ones submitted all-at-once, then the single sent later. At least you kept proofs, so if you don't get the $30 within 2 billing periods, you can contact them with your proof.

Still waiting for my FIOS credits.

rated:
All 20 just hit ($120 worth) - no warning, but it's a nice surprise!
Thanks again, OP!

rated:
Got another $30 check payable to my cable company today. I think I might still be $6 short, but I'm not sure.

rated:
I've only had $48 credited to the the FIOS bill. And, the two virtual replacement MC's they sent didn't work at the vendor I ended up using them at. The vendor said that they came back as rejected. I requested additional cable credit of $12 instead, but I'm not counting on it. Since it's supposed to be within 2 payment cycles, the bulk of the remainder should show up on the next statement, with the $6 mail-in win I got later by the following statement.  

rated:
SweetClover said:   I've only had $48 credited to the the FIOS bill. And, the two virtual replacement MC's they sent didn't work at the vendor I ended up using them at. The vendor said that they came back as rejected. I requested additional cable credit of $12 instead, but I'm not counting on it. Since it's supposed to be within 2 payment cycles, the bulk of the remainder should show up on the next statement, with the $6 mail-in win I got later by the following statement.  
  Did you try checking on vz's web-site under billing/adjustment history?  All of my credits have shown up.
My only issue is they never replied about my MC not working

rated:
propcgamer said:   
  Did you try checking on vz's web-site under billing/adjustment history?  All of my credits have shown up.
My only issue is they never replied about my MC not working
 

  
The account is in my sister's name, but she told me a few days ago that she got the bill, which I pay half of. She said that there is a credit which covers most of my share of the bill, I'll only need to pay a few dollars. They still owe $84, so my guess is that it's around $66, since I pay $70, which will leave $18 left.

And no response to my emails about the replacement MC's not working.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014