Type
Type
Wired

Mouse Included
Mouse Included
No

Features
Features
Feel the comfort of the Gull Wing design, the best way to understand the comfort is to experience it yourself.
Snap in the optional palm lift to experience the seven-degree reversed slope.
As you type, rest your wrists on the supportive, integrated palm rest. The palm rest makes typing for long intervals more comfortable.
Open a spreadsheet and move the Zoom Slider up and down to zoom in and out.
Save the spreadsheet and then assign it to a My Favorites Key by pressing and holding one of the five keys.
Close out of the spreadsheet, and then press the My Favorites Key you assigned it to, to quickly access it again.
Open your Web browser and click around on a few pages. Use the Back and Forward keys to navigate pages without ever having to remove your hands from the keyboard.

Packaging
Package Contents
Natural 4000 Keyboard
User Manual
Driver Disk

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109148

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love this keyboard - I think I'm on my third one in about ten years. The only problem I've had with it is that the letters seem to wear off over time - on every one that I've had. Not a problem for me, since I type by touch but others can't really use it. Bonus LOL. 

Llilith said:   I love this keyboard - I think I'm on my third one in about ten years. The only problem I've had with it is that the letters seem to wear off over time - on every one that I've had. Not a problem for me, since I type by touch but others can't really use it. Bonus LOL. 
  same here.  Same problem, Amazon sells replacement sticker letters, I need to get some.

In 4 1

I love the negative tilt on the Laser 6000 V2. But I wore out three of them over a period of 2 years, while writing my doctoral dissertation: the internal membrane-keycontact sheet isn't built to last. Unfortunately, the Laser 6000 V3 isn't anywhere near as comfortable, so I've been buying refurb V2s. The $20 sale price for the 4000 is a good opportunity to try the negative tilt on the 4000. Thanks OP!

In 4 1

My 4000 is going strong after 4 years, but I love it enough to buy another as a backup in case it gets wonky. Thanks OP.

Thanks for the heads up. I use one at home, and now got one for the office.
My only complaint is the space bar seems "sticky" but works fine.

Any one know how to re-map keys? i.e. switch the cap lock and control key (for Linux users?)

homerj31 said:   My only complaint is the space bar seems "sticky" but works fine.

Ummm...thanks for sharing

And thanks OP - in for 1

Perfect timing. My ergo Logitech keyboard keys are starting to stick.

Baconman6 said:   
homerj31 said:   My only complaint is the space bar seems "sticky" but works fine.

Ummm...thanks for sharing

And thanks OP - in for 1

haha, I just realized what I typed.

Just incase any one didn't know what I was trying to say.....Space bar is wide, when pressing with one thumb on the side it "feels" like it might get stuck.

Hooray, finally! In for 1 as a backup for my current one.

I like Msft keyboards, but for me they don't seem to last. I've had much better luck with Logitech.

Anybody know of a deal on an iPad keyboard they could recommend?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014