• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal was available at Frys.com for a couple of days at the end of last month. It's back again, but it may not last long because I doubt they have many of the TV's left -

Frys.comYou will see $3299 when you click the link, but when you add it to your cart and sign in, the price drops to $1499 with free shipping.I used this price at Frys.com to get a price match at Best Buy. With Discover CashBack and the Reward Zone points, I actually did a little better at Best Buy, despite the sales tax. However, I don't think Best Buy has many of these TV's left (they are sold out in my area).

Member Summary

TV
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Includes 4 pairs of 3D glasses. 4.9/5 stars based on 51 customer reviews here from Amazon, where this is currently ~$2200.00. Detailed review from SoundandVision here.

Nice find

Bought this TV last Christmas and love it!

It's great for gaming...Based on displaylag.com this is about the fastest big screen (55"+) you can buy (ties with KDL-65S990A) at 18ms lag.

Needs little to no calibration out of the box too.

no more shipping for me.

Update scored one at Best Buy with price match thanks OP

msgodec said:   This deal was available at Frys.com for a couple of days at the end of last month. It's back again, but it may not last long because I doubt they have many of the TV's left -

Frys.com You will see $3299 when you click the link, but when you add it to your cart and sign in, the price drops to $1499 with free shipping.I used this price at Frys.com to get a price match at Best Buy. With Discover CashBack and the Reward Zone points, I actually did a little better at Best Buy, despite the sales tax. However, I don't think Best Buy has many of these TV's left (they are sold out in my area).

How did you price match at Bestbuy?  go to store or do it online?  Please elaborate how you did it, I want one, it is avail again $1500 but shipping is around $129 to PA.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014