• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875136234&...

Use Promo Code: EMCYTZG525

LG Optimus F6 For a look that stands out from the crowd in both simplicity and sophistication, Optimus F6 puts the latest technology innovations at your fingertips
◾Specs:
◾1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Adreno 305 CPU
◾1GB RAM
◾4GB Internal Memory
◾4.5" 540x960 IPS Touchscreen Display w/ 5MP Rear and 1.3MP Front Cameras
◾2460 mAh Battery
◾Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)

Member Summary

LG
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just don't get this phone... such a seemingly great mid-range smartphone but why on earth only 1 gb of RAM, and even worse, only 4 gb of storage??

Makes no sense, because 8 or 16 would have cost a few bucks more for a large company such as LG?? AND that is what keeps people from buying this phone (and its cousins, F3, L70, L9, L90, et al, in droves!

.

HI

I just bought this phone a few weeks back. Probably one of the best sounding phones on the market besides the Samsung s4 mini. I also like the
keyboard, its the perfect size. Tmobile is having half price sales on cases, might be a good time to pick one of thos up as well.

Remember u can use Straight Talk sims with this phone. 45 bucks a month with 3megs of 4glte data.

how good is this compare to the lg L9 769 which i got a year ago?

You can also get this at MetroPCS for $99, then spend $2 at swiftunlocks or similar to unlock it for use with T-Mobile, ATT, etc. That's what I did. Or if you stick with MetroPCS for two months with their $50 plan, you get a $50 rebate on the phone.

I like Metro's $60 plan. I'm over 10 gigs of 4g so far on my billing cycle without a single hiccup. It's just as fast or faster than my home WiFi so I just leave it on 4g all the time

pastycakes said:   ... then spend $2 at swiftunlocks or similar to unlock it for use with T-Mobile, ....
Just sent them (swiftunlocks) $2 for a Tmobile Alcatel code and what I got back doesn't work. Wasted 2 / 3 unlock attempts, just double checking I didn't enter it wrong the first time. Messaged them the code didn't work, but haven't heard back yet (it is the weekend... so still hoping they get it right.)

Danzilla said:   
pastycakes said:   ... then spend $2 at swiftunlocks or similar to unlock it for use with T-Mobile, ....
Just sent them $2 for a Tmobile Alcatel code and what I got back doesn't work. Wasted 2 / 3 unlock attempts, just double checking I didn't enter it wrong the first time. Messaged them the code didn't work, but haven't heard back yet (it is the weekend... so still hoping they get it right.)


I bought a code for "LG Server 1" for my MetroPCS LG f6. It was kind of confusing what exactly I should be buying, but that one worked on the first try.

The MetroPCS version is $79.99 at Best Buy here

healthylaugh said:   I just don't get this phone... such a seemingly great mid-range smartphone but why on earth only 1 gb of RAM, and even worse, only 4 gb of storage??

Makes no sense, because 8 or 16 would have cost a few bucks more for a large company such as LG?? AND that is what keeps people from buying this phone (and its cousins, F3, L70, L9, L90, et al, in droves!

.


It makes perfect sense, this was never intended to be a mid-range phone.
The Moto E has the same storage space.
And LG would be much happier if you spend more money and get one of their nicer phones.
At ~$200, the 16GB Moto G is the best relatively low priced phone out currently.

mrwoodgie said:   The MetroPCS version is $79.99 at Best Buy here
Bestbuy canceled my order, looks like they do not ship to non-MetroPCS-hub areas.

incoon said:   
mrwoodgie said:   The MetroPCS version is $79.99 at Best Buy here
Bestbuy canceled my order, looks like they do not ship to non-MetroPCS-hub areas.

Thanks for the info. I could never order from Metros site. So I was just about to buy from BBuy.

Anyone know how often this device goes on sale at BB?
Debating if it is worth the hassle of having it shipped and held, or if I should wait until I am in FL in 2 weeks and get it then.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014