• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://shop.reebok.com/us/outlet/_/N-dx

Use code JUNE40 for an extra 40% off with free shipping.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Reebok (6.53kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
restrictions? I tried to buy a pair of shoes for 74.97 and the discount code does not work...Also tried Jun14 as advertised on the web site. Neither works
I did receive in the mail a 40% off outlet coupon good until 8/10/2014.  I think I will just go to the store.  I can try them on at the store, too...
There is a $20 off $60 offer from AMEX sync that is for rebook.com online only, though.  I'm pretty sure that one would work..

*UPDATE: It appears to only work with workout clothes but not shoes.  That is not useful to me.....

rated:
View said:   restrictions? I tried to buy a pair of shoes for 74.97 and the discount code does not work...Also tried Jun14 as advertised on the web site. Neither works
I did receive in the mail a 40% off outlet coupon good until 8/10/2014.  I think I will just go to the store.  I can try them on at the store, too...
There is a $20 off $60 offer from AMEX sync that is for rebook.com online only, though.  I'm pretty sure that one would work..

*UPDATE: It appears to only work with workout clothes but not shoes.  That is not useful to me.....

I just tested the code on some shoes and it will remove 40%.

rated:
lovelybones said:   
View said:   restrictions? I tried to buy a pair of shoes for 74.97 and the discount code does not work...Also tried Jun14 as advertised on the web site. Neither works

Thanks. It looks like they had some problems with the web site earlier. Now it works on the 74.97 shoes, too!  Great deal when combined with the AMEX Sync deal.

rated:
View said:   
lovelybones said:   

Thanks. It looks like they had some problems with the web site earlier. Now it works on the 74.97 shoes, too!  Great deal when combined with the AMEX Sync deal.

You're very welcome.

rated:
Finding standard and wide...

Men's T-Raww Was: $54.99 Now: $69.97
More Colors

Men's T-Raww Was $59.99 Now $69.97
More Colors

Time machine required for Hot Deal.

rated:
It turned out the coupon works with most except for the training shoes I wanted, and the problem is only with the specific color.
I called customer service to place the order and they promised to refund the difference. (Note the AMEX deal works with phone orders, too.)
I feel lucky because that was the last one in stock for my size!

rated:
Hmmm. On one hand I feel cheated because I just bought a pair of shoes with the 30% off coupon. On the other hand, the ones that I bought would not have been enough to qualify for the $20 back for the AMEX deal if I had used the 40% off coupon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014