LG Washer and Dryer $939.20 for the pair!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the LG WT1101CW high efficiency 4.3 cu. ft. top load washer and the matching LG DLE1101W 7.3 cu. ft. dryer for $1044 for the pair. Home Depot has to beat that price by 10% (per their own guarantee!) = $939.20 for the pair! Unbelievable! These are awesome appliances and the washer comes with a 10 year warranty on the direct drive. The washer is so deep that you will need a stool if you're under 5' 3" to get wash out of the bottom of the stainless steel tub!

Member Summary

LG
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They will do the match if they are still making good money.

I can't count the number of times where I went for a price match and was denied because the price is too low.

looks like its the same price at Home Depot,$1044. $522 washer, $522 dryer.

looks like its the same price at Home Depot,$1044. $522 washer, $522 dryer.

Never accept that! Call HD customer service and they'll order the manager to accept it. Happened last week with me. What good is a guarantee if it's not really a guarantee? Just make sure the low price item is available at your local store and HD really has no choice...

Yes, they have. Still, $522 instead of $699 is pretty darn good!

If you have a military discount, you can still get the $939.20 deal!

Jammers said:   Yes, they have. Still, $522 instead of $699 is pretty darn good!

But if they're the same price, you can't price match to Sears and get the 10% off to get to $939.

Check your local Power company but here in CA you get up to a $300 rebate through your power company. I just received mine a week ago from buying a set just over a month ago.

Dead, its the same price now, nothing to match to get the extra 10%

That's right.

Puget Sound area has a $50 rebate

Use Discover card until June 30th to get 5% off home purchases (make sure you're signed up for the 5% promotion). Obviously FW has 4% off right now. Not too shabby.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014