• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Skyrim
Disclaimer
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  - Legendary Edition - $13.59 at Steam  exp. 6/23 12PM

LINK 

Items included in this bundle:

• The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim          - $4.99
  • The Elder Scrolls V - Dawnguard  - $9.99
  • The Elder Scrolls V - Hearthfire    - $2.49
  • The Elder Scrolls V - Dragonborn - $9.99 

Price of individual games: $27.46
Bundle cost:                      $13.59

REVIEW  from Gameinformer.com
Next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products is $29.95 at eStarland.com
Better than Amazon's historic low via camelcamelcamel

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ty, In for one......Have some time to kill, this works. Ty OP

Played Skyrim when it first came out. Excellent game.

If you haven't played TES3: Morrowind and TES4: Oblivion, I suggest that you play them first before Skyrim.

Since this is part of the Steam Summer Sale (discussed elsewhere on FW here ), the other games in the series are also on sale at the same time. Both Morrowind and Oblivion are currently half price. But, the current daily sale only lasts until 1pm eastern today.

The Summer Sale itself lasts until the 30th, so I expect that Skyrim, et al, deals will return a couple more times during that period.

Murrow said:   Since this is part of the Steam Summer Sale (discussed elsewhere on FW here ), the other games in the series are also on sale at the same time. Both Morrowind and Oblivion are currently half price. But, the current daily sale only lasts until 1pm eastern today.

The Summer Sale itself lasts until the 30th, so I expect that Skyrim, et al, deals will return a couple more times during that period.

Skyrim deal may return, but 75% off for the main game and 66% off for the legendary edition are the lowest prices ever on these games via Steam.  It's certainly making me think about picking it up, and I would be doing so just to be able to answer "how does that handle skyrim" more effectively.

http://www.steamgamesales.com/dfiKP/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-l...
http://www.steamgamesales.com/Yj4qH/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim

david5182 said:   Played Skyrim when it first came out. Excellent game.

If you haven't played TES3: Morrowind and TES4: Oblivion, I suggest that you play them first before Skyrim.

I started with Skyrim and couldn't deal with playing the older ones afterwords...

I was off by a day. The current Skyrim, etc. deals are good until 1pm eastern on Monday. I bought Skyrim at the last big sale and paid $7.50 I think for the base game, so $5 is great and I highly recommend it. Based on previous sales, I expect it may pop up again before the 30th. But if you're in the market, go ahead and pull the trigger now.

david5182 said:   Played Skyrim when it first came out. Excellent game.

HA! Forget that! Unless you got like 6 months of free time or are sitting on unemployment. Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim are self-contained games....you don't need to know jack shit from one to the play the other. And if you want a little back-story, well then that's what wikipedia is for. And by today's standard, anybody jumping onto to Morrowind would be put off by the whole Elder Scrolls series, the character rendering are so so butt-ugly.

These prices are back until 1pm eastern today: Skyrim is a community choice deal. I expect at minimum it will turn up one more time on the last day's "Best of Summer Sale" deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014