• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
PowerIQ™ technology intelligently communicates with connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed (Max speed of 3 Amps among 2 ports).
10000 mAh of capacity charges an iPhones four+ times or large-capacity phones like the Galaxy S4 more than twice.
At only 0.59in thick, it's ideal for grab-n-go use. 4 LEDs display just how much juice you've got left. Reliable lithium polymer core ensures quality and supplies 500+ lifetime charge cycles.
Input: 5V / 2A; Use a 2A adapter (not included) for fastest charge times (6 hours).
Package contents: Anker® Astro E3 External Battery, accessories, user manual, 18-month hassle-free warranty.

www.amazon.com/dp/B009USAJCC/ 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Sold by AnkerDirect and Fulfilled by Amazon.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Excellent job of copying and pasting!

Perhaps it would be even better if you clearly stated in the title what this is.  Words like "External Battery" would really clear things up.  "10000mAh with PowerIQ™ technology" doesn't really help, unless you're looking for that very specific information (and it's in the OP, anyway).

I know, it's not your fault, it's a copy-and-paste of Amazon's title...of course, Amazon has it listed under "External Battery Packs", so no one there will be confused about what it is.

A good deal?  Probably, but if people don't recognize the words in the title or only search titles for a match to "External Battery" or the like, they'll never find this.

rated:
Connman said:   Excellent job of copying and pasting!

Perhaps it would be even better if you clearly stated in the title what this is.  Words like "External Battery" would really clear things up.  "10000mAh with PowerIQ™ technology" doesn't really help, unless you're looking for that very specific information (and it's in the OP, anyway).

I know, it's not your fault, it's a copy-and-paste of Amazon's title...of course, Amazon has it listed under "External Battery Packs", so no one there will be confused about what it is.

A good deal?  Probably, but if people don't recognize the words in the title or only search titles for a match to "External Battery" or the like, they'll never find this.

sorry, I should have caught that - Thanks.

rated:
Lowest price yet according to Camelx3 and 4.6/5 stars based on 3,655 customer reviews.

I don't need this....but I want it. 

rated:
Connman said:   Excellent job of copying and pasting!

Excellent point, terrible presentation.  Without the above sentence, you'd actually seem helpful, instead of jerky towards someone who supplies so may deals to this form.

rated:
It may be a year old survey, but #1 in this poll from Lifehacker.

Poll

rated:
I have the 1st Gen and I love it. Anker makes a great product and they stand behind it.

rated:
I got the 12,000 mAh one two weeks ago along with the 40W power adapter, but the fully charged battery only charges my ipad (11,400 mAh rating) up to 70%, and one of the power adapter port does not work at all, so I return them. I used to trust Anker (and had all kind of stuff made by them)>

rated:
It's a bit heavy, but I leave it in my bag and take it with me wherever I go. Carrying it around has given me peace of mind since I burn through my iPhone battery life very quickly through regular usage. It can fully charge a smart phone several times from a full charge on the anker battery pack. Fully charging the battery pack will take a while due to the high capacity.

rated:
I have the item on sale and it's great--got it as a gift and it's invaluable for travel. I'm never that guy looking for an outlet anymore...

rated:
dwagn said:   I got the 12,000 mAh one two weeks ago along with the 40W power adapter, but the fully charged battery only charges my ipad (11,400 mAh rating) up to 70%, and one of the power adapter port does not work at all, so I return them. I used to trust Anker (and had all kind of stuff made by them)>
  The mAh on these so called power packs are grossly exaggerated. 

rated:
dwagn said:   I got the 12,000 mAh one two weeks ago along with the 40W power adapter, but the fully charged battery only charges my ipad (11,400 mAh rating) up to 70%, and one of the power adapter port does not work at all, so I return them. I used to trust Anker (and had all kind of stuff made by them)>
dabir said:   
  The mAh on these so called power packs are grossly exaggerated. 

That's just not how electricity works.... if you got 70% that's pretty good. The battery in the pack may be 12AH (amp hours (or 12000mAH), but nothing is 100% efficient. First the voltage must be boosted from 3.6V to 5V (there's some loss here) and then pushed through a tiny cable (some more loss here) into your ipad's charge controller (even more loss) and finally into the battery (which itself is only 80-90% efficient in turning the electricity pumped into the battery into charge - for every 100 amp hours you put into a li-ion battery, it can only store 80-90 amp hours (AH)) . I must admit that the way these power banks are labeled is a bit misleading - the actual capacity will never be full capacity of the battery inside the unit due to electrical and charging inefficiencies.
 In short, your negative review, at least in my opinion, is actually a positive review for the product and confirms the rated capacity is accurate.

rated:
reliable product&price

rated:
***UPDATE: 7/21/2014 NOW: $25.99***

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014