• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Black Decker 18V Cordless Ni CD Hand Vac BDH1800S | eBay
Disclaimer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Decker-18V-Cordless-Ni-Cd-Hand-Vac... Description:

18V of power to tackle the large messes around the workshop and home

Delivers 25% more suction power *Than SPB1800 18V Ni-Cd

Maintains strong suction 30% longer *Than SPB1800 18V Ni-Cd

Spring loaded battery pack compatible with a range of Black and Decker 18V tools

18V Interchangeable battery system

Member Summary

Black & Decker 18V Cordless Ni-Cd Hand Vac - BDH1800S
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, in for 1

The battery by itself goes for around $40. Previously bought the 18V blower for $20.  

Seems like a pretty good deal but:

1. It looks like there's no charging bracket included and
2. It looks like you have to detach the battery to charge it.

Personally I can do w/o the inconvenience.

Yes you do have to remove the battery to charge.  If I didn't have a variety of tools that use the same battery pack, I wouldn't have purchased this one.  The 18V blower from an earlier deal is very convenient but eats through batteries.  Now I have another battery to feed it.

Thank you! in 4 1

Great Thanks!

Got one. Thanks!

My old hand held vacuum died and this is a perfect replacement. Been looking for something cheaper and at $20, this is perfect! Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014